"I murder people," I replied with a straight face and she looked at me crazy.

"I'm kidding. I'm kidding. Video game designer and I make art," I replied.

"So a nerd?" she said playfully and I nodded.

"Basically. What made you come over to talk to me, Ms. Saweetie?" I asked her and she blushed.

"Not gonna lie, you fine. Plus you seemed bored over here by yourself," she replied and I laughed.

"I was bored. My friend got me out here third wheeling," I said pointing at him being all cuddled up with Megan.

"Now you don't have to do that anymore," she said smiling at me.

"Oh, really?" I asked leaning back against the sofa and turned my head to look at her.

"Yes, really, but it might not last long because I need to go get something to eat," she said laughing.

"I've been in this bitch starving because that nigga ain't wanna stop so I could get some food," I said and she shook her head.

"Come on, let's go," I told her as I stood up and she looked up at me.

"Where we going?"

"To get food before my stomach starts to touch my back," I told her and helped her stand up.

"Let me go tell my girls," she said and walked off. I walked over to Dre and pulled him off of Megan. He rolled his eyes and Megan laughed.

"What?" he asked.

"I'm about to go get some food," I told him and he nodded.

"Okay, I'll just leave with Megan and see you at your house," he replied.

"Okay, don't be getting in all late and shit. I'll get the belt on yo ass," I told him and he laughed.

"Man, shut up," he replied and we hugged. I gave Megan a hug and she kissed my cheek. I smirked at Dre and he plucked my nose.

"Get off my wife," he said and I laughed letting her go. Saweetie walked over to me with her purse in her hand. Dre looked at me smirking and I waved him off.

"You ready?" she asked and I nodded. We both said bye to Meg and Dre before leaving the club. Of course there were paparazzi waiting outside and a few fans. She took pictures with them and we walked back to my car.

"This yours? This is dope," she replied checking out my car.

"Thanks," I replied as I opened the car door for her.

"Such a gentleman. Thank you," she said.

"You're welcome," I closed the door after she got in and went over to the driver's side. I got in the car and started it. I noticed paparazzi were still taking pictures and recording. I put on my seatbelt and drove off. The drive to where we were going was just us vibing to music. When we got to the small restaurant, I parked and got out to go open the car door for her. When she got out, I closed the door followed by me locking the car. We walked inside and it wasn't as packed as it usually was.

"What do you want to eat?" I asked her and she scanned the menu.

"I just get some regular hot wings," she replied and I nodded.

"What can I get for you, Y/N?" Marley asked as he walked over to us.

"Let me get my regular twenty extra extra hot wings flats only and a fifteen piece hot wings."

"Anything to drink?" she asked.

"I'll take a sprite," I said and looked at Saweetie.

"Same here," she replied and Marley nodded.