His warmth - 15

Aruvi's Pov

I'm again back to the same place I saw in my dream,deep down I know it's all just a dream and nothing would be real,once I wake up.

But why there is an unbearable pain crushing my heart at the very sight of the unknown guy being dragged into the abyss of darkness.

The helplessness I feeling slowly weighing my lungs and making it difficult to breath,as I couldn't do anything,but watch him dragged into the darkness, whilst the thin and strong ivy circling and binding every limb of my body,preventing me from even moving an inch.

Why the stranger I didn't even know how he looks like,seem so --sickeningly-- familiar in the dim gleaming light reflected from the swallow water we both are.

As time ticks,my knees were pressed hard against the floor,below the layer of water and ivy around my body slowly crawling up to my eyes and blocking the sight.

Before all my sight is covered by Ivy,I saw the stranger's body in distance slowly fading away.

I couldn't help but howl in pain as if a part of me is ripped away from me.

Tears slipped furiously from both of my eyes.I don't remember crying like this for someone in a long time.

This pain was bearable nor explainable.I couldn't do anything but cry and howl in pain.

But as soon the pain came I could feel that vanish slowly, then I felt a comforting warmth spreading around me, lulling me to relax,a warm fingers rubbing off my furiously falling tears and a sweet yet masculine scent infiltrating my airways.

It was so soothing,a total contrast to what I went through prior.

This feels so settling and secure.

Who is it?

Why this person's embrace feels so comforting?

Where did all my pain go?

I finally felt released from the claws of my nightmare and fell into the arms of comfort.

It was hard to open my eyes at first,but when I opened my heavy eye lids,I met with a pair of soft brown eyes looking right at mine.

Slowly realization dawn upon me that ,all of the warmth I was feeling before and the owner of the arms that comforting me from my pain and I'm still in were, his.

It was Jimin.

°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●

Jimin's Pov

When we were back from the heavy atmosphere of hospital to the comfort of Aruvi's home it was already late in evening.

I saw Aruvi wordlessly walk to her room leaving me and Luna confused.

I know,It was all too much for her to handle and not to forget now she has to handle Taehyung too.

I do know,that Taehyung wasn't a normal human like others.Because I always saw him watch certain people with a smile and once he,himself told me about his ability to see people's strings of fate, which were attached to their left wrist.

At first I laughed at him,later I believed when I saw the people he pointed out getting into relationship and marrying each other and also people becoming mortal enemies upon the string of hate they possess.

But I never knew,that he was a child of darkness,a being lives between two world and totally don't belong to either.

I never seen Taehyung struggle with it as he did in his younger days,but I could feel that Aruvi still struggles with her identity.