Feelings pt 1 - 28

3rd person's Pov

It's awkward.

But awkward is just an understatement to what Aruvi is under now.

Because it's both awkward and painful for her.

Aruvi is frustrated.

Jimin is keep on avoiding her and refusing to meet her eyes,also putting atleast a good one meter gap between them.

And all this started from the day last week at the dance studio,where Jimin seemed sad and distance from Aruvi,it somehow left nothing but a dull aching in her heart.

She really din't know what or why these feelings making her mind buzz and her heart ache,on top, Jimin is not so subtle about his action like he was thinking.

Past whole week Jimin didn't lay next to Aruvi on her bed like he used to do every night to watch her sleep,while holding her in his arms.

Past two months her mornings always startd with waking up to his caressing and in Jimin's arms,now without that feeling,her heart painfully twists every morning to wake up in her bed,cold and alone

But why did they ended up like this?

She couldn't understand her heart anymore,which is once yearned for someone,but now being all over about Jimin.

But it didn't stop her from feeling the pain growing in her heart at Jimin being away from her reach.

He is so close to her,with only lifting her arms she could embrace him,touch him and feel his heartbeat through his ghostly yet warm form.

But she is afraid,because if she wanted to reach out for him,she had to name what she was feeling and acknowledge them.

She was afraid of knowing and naming those emotions,because she doesn't like the idea of left alone and hurt.

And then,she also couldn't bare this,it's hard than she thought.As much as she wanted to go for it,she was terrified of its outcome.

It was being a hell for her, without knowing the cause for this pain and it's more painful when she can clearly see the same pain in his beautiful eyes.

But her fear is even more stronger,she just don't want to loose Jimin that soon.

Without even realizing,Aruvi has become so used to Jimin's presence,voice and touches,that she couldn't imagine a day without him.

She couldn't deny the fact,that Jimin was not just someone she can easily get over or forget,he was indeed become so important to her and she treasures him.

She didn't notice how her heart leaped subtly,but strongly from the very first time Jimin touched her.She never showed her nervousness or let herself to acknowledge those mild but strong strings pulling her heart for everytime Jimin hands caressed her body,but in an innocent way.

And the last time when Jimin become little intimate with her to tease her,she was at her very edge from losing her mind in that very sensation,that set all her heart and body on fire and desire.

Desires and sexual needs were something that Aruvi long forgotten about,all she ever cared about is her work,where she was well aware of losing herself miserably in the hands of self loathing.

But all those feelings of love,care,need for attention and craving for someone was manifested to grow in her heart the very night she met Jimin under that yellow light street lamp in the park two months ago and tragically yet beautifully got tied up with him.

She didn't know that,that night she not only saved Jimin from death,but also a part of her heart and memory,her other half.

Her everything.

But time has answer and place for everything.

Meanwhile,Jimin was having an hard time calm his aching soul that wants only one, that's Aruvi.

He didn't intended to be rude to Aruvi,but he wanted to stay away from Aruvi for a time being.

He can't afford to lose her.

They both didn't know that,their feeling were exactly same and their fear too,only thing is one of them didn't know that they have fallen for the other,while another one is clear and insecure about their feelings.

Aruvi was confused about her feelings and Jimin was insecure about his feelings.

And there Luna, which got struck between them and unable to do anything to make it right.

It wasn't it's place to change anything that fate has woven out for them.

But still it couldn't withstand the fact,where Jimin is lossing himself.After all Aruvi was his life source and an anchor for his soul.

It's been a whole week,Jimin didn't even touch Aruvi for single time,though how much Aruvi tried to and Jimin felt the urge to touch her,feel her and kiss her.

Neither Jimin nor Aruvi had a clue about the touch and life source thing except Luna.

Jimin need to touch Aruvi and feel her humanly source through his ghostly form to anchor his soul on the earth,because both of their soul are made to be an anchor for each other.

Thus they can replenish in each other's presence.

The more they stay away from each other, more the danger awaits for Jimin.

And it's already taking a toll on Jimin,Luna saw how Jimin's energetic aura is slowly getting dim and darkness sweeping into his bright face,almost making him look like the typical ghost that will haunt you in your dreams.

And Aruvi noticed it,though she didn't know the cause for it and Luna din't have the  permission to tell her that,Aruvi indeed saw through Jimin,but she couldn't do anything,when Jimin doesn't want her any close to him.

Jimin was trying his hard to forget or atleast to seal his feeling and emotions for Aruvi and touching her would only make him come back to square one of his effort to conceal his aching heart calling out for no one,but Aruvi.

This whole situation not only making Aruvi upset and sad but also frustrated to the point,she is at her limit.

She was ready to face whatever comes at her direction for letting her emotions and feeling take over in the place of her fear and anxiety for being rejected by Jimin.

She couldn't take this hide and seek game anymore.

She wanted to face and know about her feeling towards Jimin.Even if it didn't end well,she atleast wanted to try.

Best way for her to know is to talk things out with Jimin and let it all out to him and let him realize and decide.

She wasn't going to force him accept or stay,its up to his choice,but she can't afford to play this heart crushing safe game.

Also she wanted to know what's wrong with him to behave like that to her and go to the extent avoiding her.

She was ready to confront Jimin and face the outcome of it,no more dilly dally scaredy kitty.

°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●