Special Chapter - 1

"THE WEDDING"

3rd person's pov

"Just stop pouting already, God! ", Jungkook grumbled as he got inside the car to see a sulking Jimin,who looked like a kicked puppy.

If it was just recent, it wouldn't have been a problem, but Jungkook was done with Jimin pouting for the whole day. From getting ready to dressing up and make up.

He was so done and couldn't even focus on the fact, that they were going to attend a wedding of someone they got close through Aruvi and Taehyung through this a whole year of after Jimin opening up about him dating Aruvi and hopefully marry her soon.

"You wouldn't understand", Jimin sighed slumping on his seat, carefully not to disturb the blazer of his suit.

" Jackson literally threatened Aruvi and Taehyung to be there for him for the whole wedding. Knowing Jackson, he wanted emotional support like he did when he proposed to his bride and then girlfriend ", Jungkook tried to justify the situation and make Jimin little less whiny.

" That's not what I'm sad about ", Jimin said in a whiny tone.

" Hyung! For God sake you guys are dating for more than a year. Till when are you gonna step out of the honeymoon phase? ", Jungkook grumbled, but he was kind of awed and happy about,how Jimin and Aruvi keep it going like it was yesterday they confessed to each other.

Yeah they do fight and quarrel like any other couples,but at the end of the day, they could never go to sleep without a making up kiss by running to each other's houses in middle of nights, disturbing innocent people befriended them lose their sleep because of the sappy reoccurring drama of the love birds.

But undoubtedly,the understanding and love between them was no joke. It actually made the hopeless romantic Jungkook to believe in love even more. It somehow gave hope to the people around them, that love with all it flaws is a beautiful treasure to be appreciated.

"Not very soon",Jimin chuckled at scoffing Jungkook."You'll understand once you get a person,who you can't help but love more and more for each passing day,that their absence for little time can physically hurt you", Jimin said smiling at the thought of a pissed off Aruvi mumbling a curse at him while leaning to kiss him,instantly appears in his mind. The odd cuteness of her's was something Jimin could never stop loving or get tired of.

"May be. ", Jungkook smiles as he saw how love sick his hyung looked at that time. But Jungkook was more than happy to see him happy and in love, after all what he have been through before he met Aruvi.

He couldn't understand how did they hit it up, but after waking up from the comatose, Jimin spent lot of his break from his schedules going somewhere or on his phone, but everytime he returned there was a genuine smile and happiness in his eyes. As if the once depressed and tired Jimin from few months prior the road accident never even existed.

"I don't know how to put it, but I always feel like I have known Aruvi even before you and Taehyung introduced her to me and the boys. The boys were all so intrigued by her, by both your relationship and how she felt like a home. Jimin hyung, if I must say you are lucky. I'm so happy for you both. I always worried, that knowing your selfless persona, I was afraid you'll end up giving more than you could give and be left hurting alone. But thank the God or whomever made you meet your Girlfriend-no Fiancee. I just can't wait to see you both getting married one day like Jackson and his soon-to-be-wife", Jungkook kept rumbling with a bunny smile and his eyes so sincere, making Jimin heart swell in pride and happiness of finding Aruvi and seeing his friends, who were like family supporting him.