Life source - 31

3rd person's Pov

Taehyung blinked.

Blinked...

Blinked....

Blinked.....

"Ouch!!!!!",Aruvi having enough of the guy's staring, pinched Taehyung hard on his thigh.

"Why would you-",Aruvi was soon to cut him off in mid sentence.

"You asked to talk about things happened back there,not to stare at your own best friend as if you want to swallow him up whole",Aruvi said walking back to sit next to Jimin and he instantly put his arms around her.

Just like Jimin's liking.

"I just missed my best friend",Taehyung made grabby hands towards Jimin who annoyed to left Aruvi's side on the living room's couch to sit with Taehyung on other couch,but nevertheless he love his friend anyways.

Though Jimin couldn't touch or feel his soulmate,he atleast want to appreciate the precious human still loving him like he always did.

"My mochi is still so handsome,even in his ghost form", Taehyung smiled his lips going into his signature boxy grin.

Jimin chuckled at his best friend, already regreting his inability to tackle this adorable human in a head lock but nonetheless,he was too greatful to have Taehyung in his life.

Aruvi was unconsciously smiling at how lovable Jimin looking when he smiled happily at Taehyung.

They were back to Aruvi's Apartment after making sure Jimin is under stable condition and asking Jackson to keep her posted about Jimin's health condition till she is back in morning.

Because Jackson didn't want Aruvi staying up anymore,it wasn't like he got see daily a Broken and totally tarnished Aruvi crying like a kid.

He didn't know what was the matter,but still his care and concern for his friend couldn't be less.

So he technically kicked Aruvi back to her home to rest for the day,where a rushed and anxious yet excited Taehyung tagged along with her to discuss the things about sudden alterations in Jimin's condition.

Somehow Jimin,Aruvi and Taehyung figured out that,the reason for Jimin's sudden downfall was Jimin's messed up feelings and not touching Aruvi for a whole week.

All this time Jimin's life energy was generated from Aruvi who servers as a source for him to kept his soul stabilized on the earth without meeting death.

And the current incidents made Taehyung realize something even more being burried under,a might be a big trouble in future if it was neglected.

"We really need to talk about something..it's important",All the playfulness left Taehyung's eyes once he let the words slip.

He was so concerned and stressed about the possible outcome of the things he noticed with his gifted eyes that can see the world in whole new perspective,it was when Jimin was retrieved back to life.

Aruvi and Jimin looked concentrated as Taehyung took a deep breath.

"Jimin's soul got split into two and we need to hurry before some bad energy try to overpower his body again", Taehyung said looking between Aruvi and Jimin.

"What do you mean by that?",Aruvi asked.

"For normal living beings,their souls are made up of two types of energys,Light and dark, same concept of Chinese philosophy about yin and yang.They are unlike us children of light and darkness made with right ratio of balance,in such a way to walk the paths of this world in the entangled hands of fate and time.They all ought to carry both good and bad,to live through the fate and time to become the perfect being between life and death,to reach back to where they belong.

So when a person dies,their soul will be realise from their body,which wipes out both their light and dark energys,will be sent to walk their path of Afterlife with the Karma they accumulated in their finished life.If one's light energy is overpowered by dark energy,the chances for them to enter one another life cycle decreases and chances of them becoming a wandering vengeful ghost that will be hunt and burned by angels and their trace will be wiped out of the world, for ever,no rebirth.

But when a person is left in between the place of life and death,such individuals like Jimin,only one of among the light and dark energys will be liberated.

When dark energy is liberated for their body,the long lost pain or bad memories will be triggered so the person might give up on their life with their negative part,but when the light part is liberated,which will hold one's happiest and precious moments,it would increase the person's possibility to wake up from the calls of death and Jimin seem to be liberated light energy.", Taehyung said looking at the both people in the room.

"So you mean... Jimin do have a high chance of waking up! Like really?!!",Aruvi nearly jumped out of her seat with happiness and excitement filled her whole system,all her exhaustion from whole day vanished.

"Yeah..but...", Taehyung seemed at a war with himself,he wanted to say something but afraid of whipping away such an adorable smile from Aruvi's face just soon.

"Don't worry Taetae...tell us,so we can be prepared for anything",Jimin said softly making all Taehyung's worked up muscles relax.

Jimin always knows his ways to soothen his worried soulmate.

Taehyung sighed and smiled a little at his best friend.

"He do have the high chance of waking up,but there is equal chance for his body to be possessed by many evil spirits of light Jimin's life source diminishes,that's what the caused today's incident at hospital,because human bodies with only dark energy are susceptible to the attacks and possession by the Demons and evil spirits.I saw those black smoke of a demon trying to possess Jimin's body to fed on,but thankfully a miracle happened and Jimin started to become normal,the demon burned because of the bright light emitted from Jimin's body...thank god."Taehyung said Smirking lightly at Jimin.

Jimin instantly understood what the miracle,none other than him and Aruvi kissing.

"What can we do to wake Jimin?",Aruvi asked staring at Taehyung with hopeful eyes.

"Even I don't know,but till we find a way to wake Jimin in his body,we need to keep making sure that his life source is adequate for him", Taehyung said and looked at Aruvi and continued"Aruvi, hope you could understand what I mean by it", Taehyung said Smirk never leaving his lips.

And Aruvi know damn much about what Taehyung mean.

She need to make sure that she and Jimin have more skin ships,because of her confession moment kiss was the real reason for Jimin to be alive today.

And Taehyung knew what happened between Jimin and her by the smirk on his face.

Jimin looked at Aruvi and she was already looking at him.

What shocked her was Jimin's pretty lips curled up in a smug smile and licked his lips.

He looked damn attractive and his smile gave butterflies in her stomach.

Lovesickness is just yet to began for her.

But she already a simp for her man.

°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●

____________________________

Just a filler chapter,but important information is in there.
                              - with love,Shine💫.