My Serendipity - 30

Song: Serendipity - JIMIN(BTS).

2100+ words!!!
################################

Jimin's Pov

I'm tired.

I don't know why I transported to the hospital and I'm aimlessly floating through the corridors,my room is situated at.

After the day of my accident and Turing into a wandering spirit that I'm, I never felt the tiredness and emptiness I felt when I was in my body.

But now my whole body has become so heavy for me to carry,it wasn't anymore like the light feather like feeling with my hollow ghost form.

It's been a whole week after that day in the dancing studio.

I know I'm overreacting to this situation,but it's just so painful to feel in love when the other person is still not over their past.

I'm not telling that I want Aruvi to move on from Shakti and forget that all,but I wanted a chance,a chance to show how much I love her and respect her.

It took me lot of self battles within myself to bravely acknowledge the love growing inside me for Aruvi,but knowing that she might never give a chance for my love is just too hurtful.

Yes,if I can sit and have a talk with her, I'll get clear answer,but I'm afraid of its outcome and I'm just a cowardly idiot in love.

All this past week Aruvi tried to cheer me up ,tried making conversations with me,but I never responded with same energy as her,yet she didn't give up her trys.

I felt guilty for neglecting her ever try to touch me and kept myself away from as much as I could.

If I'm being honest, I'm dying to touch her,touch her face, caresse her cheeks and kiss her lips,but I'm afraid,too afraid that I would lose my mind and hurt her.

And my guilt went to a peek when I told her to leave me alone and go to her work today morning.

A sad pout on lips was so visible from the big mirror behind the sofa I was laying.

It took all my strength to stop myself from kissing that sad pout away from her lips and join her to hospital.

Her smile always brightened up my world like crackers and being the reason she smile less often these,I feel guilty and sad.

May be for others it's too early to say it's love,but for me it's just perfect.

These 2 months my days and nights all filled and went by her side,I have observed her so close that I know her a lot more for a 2 months time.We created a year worth of memories in just 2 months.

I saw and been in her strongest and weakest times,also she was there like an Angel to protect and comfort me all these 2 months,when I had no one or nowhere.

We got to know each other, that my love for her kept on growing daily and it never tired me out.

Her scent,her voice,her smile and her everything has become a memory engraved in my mind and heart and even in far future she'll always been my happiest memory.

And knowing that I might never get a chance to make her mine and feel same as these days ever again is becoming a biggest fear in my heart, than the possibility of never waking up in my body ever again.

I stopped at my door,where my human body was kept in.

Though I spent most of my time at Aruvi's Apartment,her bed room or here in her office cabin than this room,we undeniably had lots of good memories here.