Touch me - 36

Note: mature theme ahead(unplanned but yeah you know me😂)

3rd person's pov

If Jimin was honest,it wasn't exactly that easy to tell and explain everything to Isai.From his situation with Aruvi to how they fell for each other,but it kinda went well as Isai growing up with Aruvi already aware of the fact that her friend wasn't a normal human.

And this was the first time Jimin and Aruvi ever had the chance to talk about their feelings for each other and he wasn't complaining,when it was so heart warming to watch Aruvi say how she fell in love with him and how much he means to her,also her determination on bringing him back to his body.

But it was also amusing for Jimin to watch Aruvi narrate their story with a shy smile on her face through some Taehyung's teasing remarks, Jungkook's bland 'huh?s' and Isai's occasional giggles at certain places of their story.

Shy and smiling Aruvi telling about her love for him was damn thousands time more attractive and beautiful for Jimin.He can get used to the sight.

That time, Jimin wanted nothing more than to pull Aruvi in a hot kiss and declare to the world about who she belongs,also who he belongs with. As soon as his eyes fell on Aruvi's soft lips,he relive the times he kissed her lips,how soft and prefect those rose petals like lips felt against his.His mind without his permission wondered how would she react, when he would lay her on the soft bedding and touch her in more not so innocent ways.He yearned to know how would she react if he kiss her every inch sinfully.He really wanted to make her wither in pleasure under him and also a beautiful moaning mess when he worship her body like noone.

"Aru to kitchen!",Aruvi heard Isai shout once she closed their front door after sending off Taehyung and Jungkook.

Hearing this Jimin flinched out of his not so innocent thoughts about Aruvi while seated in the middle of living room couch and Luna floating in the air.

"Coming!",Aruvi shouted back and started walking towards their open kitchen, adjacent to their living room.

Jimin like always followed Aruvi while throwing a disappointed look at Luna who finally found a place to settle and chilling over the flat television on the wall of living room.

"Hey? why are you doing dishes,stupid? Go rest! You must be tired!",Aruvi started scolding Isai who just smiled in return before continuing on doing the dishes.

"You know I'm not easily tired and I have to leave",Isai said placing the last clean ceramic plate on the plates holder and dried her hands with a small kitchen cloth next to the sink.

"Again? You just came home and it's already 8 pm? I'm talking to your manager,they can't just over work you!",Aruvi huffed searching for her phone to yell at the poor innocent manager of Isai.

"Hey, hey..stupid don't. Actually it's me who agreed on this. I used this shoot as an excuse to fly back Korea.So, I can't deny,but have to go.Don't worry I'll be back in morning",Isai said smiling,but soon her smile vanished,when she saw Aruvi looking at her bitting her lips and guilt in her eyes.

"Hey Aru...come here",Isai gestured Aruvi to come near her,once she was before her friend,Isai put her arms around Aruvi in a tight hug.

"Listen,nothing was your fault.. yeah I was upset and even angry that you was out of my reach,but above all that I was worried that something bad has happened to you and it was all before,now I'm not upset anymore.You know right? Even if I don't say this often,but I love you.You were the only one I have and technically I'm living for.After lossing my family and being an outcast in the school,you were the only one who kind enough to be my friend and showed me love.You are my sister and my only family, I'll do anything for you.Even if this happens again thousands times, I'll run to you.Nothing is more important to me than you.",Isai said slowly patting Aruvi's back with one palm and another hand massaged Aruvi's nape.