Beautiful you - 55

Note!!!!!! : Listen to 'Perfect' (Ed Sheeran) while reading this chapter to get a better vibes for this chapter.

3rd person's pov

"Wow", was the first word to leave Aruvi's mouth, when Jimin halted the car at the cliff of that mountain.

Aruvi's eyes fixed on the view below them,which made her eyes sparkle with reflections of the gleaming lights of the tall glass buildings and street lamps from the city.

" It's so beautiful Jimin, the view", Aruvi said turning to look at a smiling Jimin, which made her smile brightly.

Something they both caught themselves doing more and more often these days when they are together, smiling at each other's smile. They couldn't stop themselves from smiling,seeing the other smile and it was heartwarming.

Any problem of that day,it vanishes at very sight of each other's face or smile.

"You are even more beautiful,Aru",Jimin said with soft eyes while leaning his head on the headrest of his seat,giving butterflies in her stomach at his mere cozy sight.

Why so boyfriend material???! God!

" Cheesy ",Aruvi chuckled trying her best to cover up her quivering heart and hot cheeks from blushing.

" For you, I can become anything. Because you, my love,who makes me a better me. A better man~", Jimin sang making Aruvi to shake her head --now trying to cover up the jittery feeling in her stomach from his words-- and got out of the car to take a closer look at view of the city below them.

"Hey! ", Jimin easily caught the shy gesture of Aruvi, let a throaty laugh slip his mouth as he got out of his car to follow Aruvi.

Jimin smiled when Aruvi stood looking down the city from the view point.

His heart did multiple flips looking at her looking down at the shimmering lights of the night city, while smiling and her long hair slowly moving along with the night breeze. Right at the very moment,Aruvi looked even more beautiful to Jimin and his heart did another flip when he realised,that the reason she was now smiling was him. He made Aruvi smile,which brought a wide smile on his lips.

He just wished to see her like this. Forever.

" Jimin-", Aruvi got little too immersed in the view of the city, got slight startle when Jimin hugged her from behind. But it was something she has become accustomed to by now, still Jimin's spontaneous initiation of skinship was something that never failed in giving electric vibrations of desire in the pit of her stomach.

She desires him like no one. As if, his every action calls for all of her. And it seems to be growing more and more in her each passing day.

He put his both hands around her waist, interlocking them above her belly and presses his hard chest on her back.

Aruvi felt the tingles in her chest and stomach at the mere contact and his breath fanning her neck wasn't a help in the situation.

"Ji-Jimin??", Aruvi can't help but to shutter, she felt so small and vulnerable in his arms yet so strong and protected.

Jimin always made her feel so much, so much good that , she wonder what all he can make her feel if they move into next level in their relationship.

Aruvi internally slapped herself to prevent herself from thinking anything near to dirty. They are on a date for fuck's sake?! She wants to control herself, at least before the date is over.

Aruvi's heart was beating so fast and loud that she was embarrassed that Jimin would have heard it.

"Relax,love. ", Jimin whispered in her ear, making her even more worked up.