Beautiful - 54

3rd person's pov

Jimin was excited to the point, he was bouncing a little on his seat while he drove himself to pick up Aruvi for their date night.

Jimin felt that, he never been this happy to be on a date, especially not on first dates. Before he met Aruvi he felt like he was forcing himself to date. No offence he had met many amazing people through his life, but nothing sat right with his heart like how Aruvi fit.

His heart yearned for something else, endlessly. It was not too long, he found what he wanted.

He wanted to love and to be loved.

Jimin always felt he had it all, but love.

Love itself a Paradox. It can fill your heart with all of its fuzzy and warm feelings, present you with a new life. But it will also end up making your heart a hollow shell of endless emptiness and your body an unfit place for a soul to live.

He felt so empty, he thought loving someone can fill it up, yeah sometimes it does fills your heart.

But it wasn't permanent, if you didn't find the right one, you'll only end up giving more than you can and hurt alone.

But now,it's all together a different story. Because he found the one. The one, who he loves without any fear and the one who love him with all of them.

The person who saved him again and again from himself. The person he saved again and again from themself.

Aruvi crashed into his life out of nowhere like the parts of burning stars on the earth. Only different is, they bring end to something, but Aruvi brought a new beginning in his life.

Like the butterfly effect, the small things in their life lead them through a rough and Rocky path, just to give them the way for them to find their deserved happiness of being in love and life.

Now they won't dare to take anything for granted, after all they lost a lot to realize this and become the broken but beautiful version of themselves.

The learned what to chase after and what not.

So,they let the love be paradox, they don't care anymore as long as they be there for each other.

Jimin's lips pulled into a bright smile when he thought about the night, how he met Aruvi and just in time he arrived and spotted her in the place she texted him to pick her up from.

For safety purpose, they agreed on meeting somewhere not fancy before going to their date spot.

Because who would expect their nation's pride BTS Park Jimin and well known neurosurgeon,who priorly rumoured with another member of the same band to meet at normal but decent neighborhood?

Not me?

Not even dipshit dispatch.

They don't want to run into paparazzis on their very first date. It's not like they want to secretly date or forced to hide it,its just they need time and space to strengthen their relationship before making it public.

So that's how they planned on meeting here to escape from the eyes of gossiping tabloids.

Jimin parked his car on the side of road for Aruvi to get inside, he looked at her from inside the car.

Jimin breath instantly caught in his throat.

Aruvi stood there before the convenience store,the store's neon sign behind her made her look like an angel mistakenly fell on the earth while exploring.