Are you my Path?* - 12

××Pls read author's note the end of the chapter skhgdvvvji (ToT)××

°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●

3rd person's Pov

"Aruvi?",Jackson call out her name to which She nodded back as an answer.

Aruvi at the wall as Jackson walked out of the room with the nurse, probably giving instructions on Jimin.

"What's that?",Luna asked as it made itself cozy on Aruvi's shoulders.

Aruvi didn't answer Luna,instead she looked at Jimin who was looking at her with a questioning gaze.

"I'm gonna meet them",Aruvi said and to which Jimin threw her a confused look,"Your family and your agency people wanted to meet me,Today",She said looking worried as he tried to let go off her.

But Aruvi held his hand in pocket firmly and looked at his eyes of nothingness and Jimin felt nothing.

Sadness nor Happiness.

As if the void he felt when he was a human extended even more to the point that it started to consume him again.

The feeling he felt before started to restoring it's presence.

Jimin felt like a person,who fell into an deep pit of the ocean with paralyzed limbs.He couldn't breath or fight against the current. Deciding to himself, he let go of himself,he drowned and he saw his own misery slowly creeping it's claw around his body to crush every left little inside of him.

But suddenly heard a far away voice of hope,he felt a tug and then again suddenly he was at the shore,alive and breathing, that's how Jimin felt when Aruvi threw her hands around him in a warm hug and rubbed his back in soothing circles.

Next minute Jimin buried his face the crook of her neck,he almost felt like nothing happening around him in the world,as if his world is not crashing down to ashes.

He felt so calm in this stranger's embrace,he felt as if he found his missing part,which completes him.

Aruvi pulled away gently, ruffled Jimin's fluffy hair with a fond smile and Jimin visibly blushed at the action.

"Remember,You aren't alone in this",Aruvi said smiling with hope filled eyes.

Her smile didn't had least bit of pity that he detest,instead it filled with a care and compassion which made Jimin's non existing ghost heart to swell in warmth.

Can a person be this selfless?",He wondered.

Then he smiled at her, as the three words Luna said to him on the rooftop yesterday rang again and again in his mind.

Aruvi was his Path,his clue and his door.

"Is she the path that will lead me to my answer?",Jimin wondered while his eyes slowly drowned in the depths of her sea like dark eyes.

"Jimin?",Aruvi questioned him slowly as her eyes looked into his.

"Will you be okay?",Jimin blurred out of blue,which made her frown.

"I should be the one asking you this Jimin",Aruvi said,her eyes searching his face.

"I don't know",he mumbled as he held her hand with his trembling one.

He really don't know what he was feeling right now.It was all so mixed and confusing to him.

"If you don't want come,you can stay here.It's my duty to answer your family and authorities, as you are my responsibility now",Aruvi said smiling.