The void I'm - 2

3 hours ago....

Jimin's Pov.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
October 28,2026. 8:59 pm.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I again messed up for the 12th time today.

I don't particularly remember from when this has become this worse to me,but little by little I saw myself drifting away from myself.

I vaguely remember this all start from 3 or 4 years ago,At first I noticed a little emptiness grow inside my heart,which grew by each passing day to become something I never dreamt of and my whole existence become nothing but an empty void.Life is not any more fun or colourful to me.Just like the song 'Black swan' I saw myself lossing any passion that left in me.

What happened that this all started?

I don't know.

Why this all happening?

I don't know.

Do I see a way out of this?

I don't know.

All I know is the void getting bigger and bigger for every passing day,that it feels like it's branching it's poison to all my surroundings.

"Jimin-ah? Are you alright?", I heard Hobi Hyung,as he helped lifting me from the wooden floor of our practice room.

"Guys let's stop the practice here for today", I heard our Choreographer say with a heavy sigh.

I'm not just only a disturbance for myself,but also other's.

It would've been better if they all really though me as a disturbance,but it was clear in all those pairs of eyes.

Everyone of them were worried seeing me struggle.

I should be fucking grateful to have all these good people around me,but I couldn't, I just couldn't bring myself to fight what destroying me.It was as if I'm fighting with myself and in the end I couldn't win.

Taehyung hugged me from behind as he muttered slow 'its okays'.

Jungkook looked so worried that he could cry and I couldn't help but to force a smile on my lips as he looked at me with glossy eyes and next second he engulfed me in a warm hug.

"Please be okay Jiminie Hyung", it's not a daily thing that Jungkook calls me with honorifics.Actually honorifics never mattered between us because he was more like my own little brother, but still if I wasn't in this state I would have made fun of him for all day.

Hearing a knock,all of our attention went to the door of our practice room,from which our Manager peeked inside.

"Jimin, Mr.Bang wants you in his office", He said looking at me.

I weakly nodded before removing myself from Taehyung's and Jungkook's hug.

Namjoon Hyung patted on my shoulder as I proceeded walking to see Mr.Bang.

°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
October 28,2026. 9:15 pm
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I sat there staring at the wall behind the man seated on his desk and going through my personal therapist's monthly reports on my condition.

"Jimin-ah..", I heard him start.

I'm not surprised to what he has to say,because I already know what he wanted me to do and I'm not doing that.

"My therapist adviced me to take a break from everything and travel or do something I like,right?",I said still my eyes fixed somewhere and my mind zoning to somewhere else.

It was like this,all my action become uncoordinated as my mind wanders somewhere and I physically do something irrelevant to my mind.

But I used to it already.

There was only silence from Mr.Bang.

I sighed and darted my eyes towards the man who was not only my boss also like an elder brother I never had.

"Hyung see.. I don't want to do whatever my therapist wants me to and definitely not when we have announced our comeback date", my stern voice surprised me.

"It will cause lot of troubles for our members and Agency.we would face lot of back lashes if I suddenly took a break from this and I don't want to disappoint our fans", I said and smiled when the happy smiles and cheers of Army passed through my mind.

At this point they were the only reason that keeping me still sane.

"But for me you are more important than the troubles and backlashed you spoke about, Jimin. I can't just sit here and see you destroy yourself little by little and Your Army will never want something like that to happen to you."
Mr.Bang sighed.

"You look like you are slowly fading Jimin-ah.When ever we look at you,you seemed as if you are not happy but reluctantly trying to be happy.Those eye bags and unhealthy pale complexion of yours is the biggest give away of your real state.So please",Mr.Bang said sternly but his eyes were soft as they looked at me.

When ever anyone looked at me like that made me insecure,yeah insecure about everything.

I don't wanted to be pitied,I know they all are worried,but my mind always shows me how much I'm a failure.

But atleast I should think about this.

"I'll think about it and inform you about it soon", I said before hurriedly shot up from the visitor's couch.

I saw Mr.Bang reluctantly nod at me,as I walked towards the exit.

There was a sudden urge to get away from everyone settled in my gut.I felt like I have being suffocated and can only think about getting away from the mess I'm.It was as if I'm preventing myself from escaping the misery I was bestowed with.

I bowed once again and dashed out of the room to the elevator.

I can't stay here, I wanted to get out of here.

Somewhere far away ,where I wouldn't be able to return,even if I wanted to.
°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●