Trust and love - 38

3rd person's Pov

An annoyed groan cut through the awkward heavy silence in the room.

6 pairs of human eyes,plus a pair of ghost eye snapped at the owner of the groan.

Aruvi gulped when the whole attention of the room directed towards her,she felt intimidated under those eyes.

Where in 3 pairs of the 7 were looking at her worried and other,well you know questions of doubts being shooted at her.

"Hmm..guys?",Aruvi looked at Taehyung and Jungkook who looked at her with awkward smiles.

Somehow all the nerves in Aruvi's body was at an edge,she wanted nothing but to shout at all to get them snap away from their glaring at her.

Let's be honest,who won't be at edge when whole BTS is staring at you?.

"Relax...",Aruvi instantly felt calming by the voice and the hand on her shoulder.

"I'm right here,love",Jimin whispered to her once again.

A minute passed and Aruvi felt more calmer.

"I hope you heard enough from Mr.Kim and Mr.Jeon here",Aruvi said with one of her most used professional smile,while glancing at her betrayer of friends in the corner of the room.

"And you think we bought that?",Yoongi asked,eyes dead on Aruvi's.

"Exactly! Who would?",Aruvi said her tone crisply confident,"but that's what the truth and I'm not gonna back away from it",she added,her confidence not faltering a bit.

Why would she fear away,when all in all, it is the truth before all of them and truth she stands with.

"See Ms.Aruvi..",Namjoon,the leader of BTS started,"we all well aware of Taehyung's ability,that he is not a normal human,but how can you expect us to believe you?..like from the very beginning everything seemed to be planned and it involves you",he said.

Aruvi sighed and smiled at the guys,because anyways their doubt and questioning eyes had a right cause,which she can't shrugged off easily.

"I see, you guys are aware about the children of light and dark,a little bit may be..and you guys must be aware that I'm also like Mr.Taehyung.",Aruvi looked at Namjoon who nodded as yes.

"So it's easy to understand why I was connected to all of this involving Mr.Park.It wasn't unusual,but people like us don't usually have very normal lives, atleast after realising our own truth of being an outcast of human race and it's rare for us to have any strong humanal connections.So most of us tend to stay alone.",Aruvi said now genuinely smiling at Taehyung who caught off guard,but he understood what she meant with her smile.

If it weren't for him to join BTS, he might have lived a life of lonely man in his village farm. That's what the fate for the children of light and dark and he understood that Aruvi was more that happy seeing him living a normal life with loving people around him.

"But in this case,Me and Mr.Park were tied up in a bond called Twinflam.we have same soul divided into two bodies and the accident that day was not meant to happen to him.So,that's the reason that he wasn't dead yet and wandering.Also I came into this picture because, I'm his anchor to pull his soul and bring him back to life.we don't know the way yet,but I'll find it anyhow and I'll give anything to do that,to bring him back", Aruvi said looking at the Jimin lying on the hospital bed,her eyes shining with determination and sincerity.

For a second whole room fell into silence once again,but not an uncomfortable one.

"But what do you get from this?I mean,what will you gain from doing this for Jimin?",Seokjin asked with worried eyes.