His door & her Key* - 48

3rd person's pov

Jimin felt his chest heavy and hard to breath. His body was freezing cold and wet for some reason.His eyes felt so heavy to open.

"Jimin!!!! "

Hearing the very familiar voice his eyes instantly shot open forgetting the prior pain in it, only to come in contact with a darkness. The ceiling and walls, even the floor was all dark as night.

Jimin soon realised that the coldness he was feeling caused due to, him laying on the sallow water surrounding his body.

He slowly sat up to check himself and to his surprise he wasn't anymore in his clothes from the accident,but a delicate silk white shirt and pants, which is now sticking to his body, drenched and has become see through, because of the water surrounding him.

Jimin was soon caught on that the water surrounding him was shining and glowing like black silk, while there was no source of light to be seen.

He can't dwell upon his current state as again the very familiar sobs heard.

Aruvi....

Jimin snapped his head behind him to see, very familiar silhouette of a woman with long black hair,wearing similar white slik sleeveless dress. She was confined by Ivy vines, that was over lapped by gold and silver chains around her wrists, ankles and body.

Though Jimin was lot away from where the person was, still he clearly saw and felt the familiarity.

It was his Aruvi, bonded in confinements.There was a shadow behind her, hugging her trembling body in a soft hold and burying it's face in her nape.

He the dark shadow cradling Aruvi, slowly he saw Aruvi's trembling cease and only broken sobs filling now silent room.

Jimin can't believe what he was witnessing and strangely he didn't feel scared. If anything, it was a sadness he felt looking at Aruvi, also the shadow holding her dearly.

Jimin eyes fell on the shadow, instantly his eyes meet a void like orbs of the shadow.

A unknown pain shooting all over his heart. He wanted to reach it and touch the shadow. He didn't know why, but he felt an urge to comfort the shadow, though he could see nothing but the eyes black like abyss with no warmth, he felt an unbearable sadness behind those cold eyes.

He felt a familiarity.

Before he could move from his place and let words out of his lips, a blinding light rose from behind Aruvi and the Shadow hugging her.

Jimin couldn't help but to let his eyes involuntary close to protect it from the bling light and burning sensation.

When he opened his eyes again, he was no more in that dark room or there was Aruvi and the shadow behind her.

Instead he was sitting on a soft green grass path between the lines of Bush tea flower plants and a shining warm sun above his head. Over all it gave a vibe of spring.

Jimin confused, slowly stood up to realize that infact, he was in a large field of lines after lines of Bush tea plants in it's full bloom. Butterflies are flying to drink nectar from the beautiful flowers,while ladybugs and crickets jumping from on plant to other.

It was beautiful and ethereal sight for Jimin. His heart instantly clamed. He felt like he is back home.

But his admiring was soon disturbed by the sound of a loud thunder coming from behind him. Jimin looked behind, only to meet with a total opposite of what he just saw.