Song of their Hearts - 43

3rd person's pov

As expected and promised by Frost, when Aruvi opened her eyes, she was in her home, in her bed,but alone. She missed the warmth Jimin always radiated.

Her mind replayed the conversation with their Guardian Angel about what she had to do.

To save Jimin and restore peace by stopping the impending havoc, that is Ira from lashing out in the world, Jimin has to forget her and memories of ever meeting her along with everyones memories.The people associated with this will have their memories be manipulated and forget such thing actually happened.

Aruvi sighed and looked out of her room's glass ceiling to floor window,leading to a balcony filled with small flowering plants she cared immensely and Jimin grown to love. But as like every time in this while the flowers didn't make her smile.

The gloomy raining morning did nothing good too, but only gave same weird feeling of loneliness she had forgotten in the while she met and spent with Jimin.

Jimin,a literal angel to her made every day for her to worth waking up and live through with love and happiness.

The mixture of feelings Jimin always gave her even before they shared their feelings and after their admission of love didn't change much, but had gradual increase.

She loved how everyday she woke up to Jimin kissing her cheek or pecking tenderly on her lips.

She loved how he passionately kiss her everyday before they both left to Aruvi's work at Hospital.

She loved how throughout the day he will take every small chance of privacy to kiss or hug her, making her feel so loved.

Her life full of tragedy ended the moment she met Jimin. From the very day she saw him as a same kid starting to pursue his career in dancing and becoming a best idol.

His determination and constant hard working made to push herself out of her comfort zone and jump into a marathon towards her dream and freedom.

She still remember how years after she accidentally stumbled upon the speech BTS gave in Dear Class of 2020,a virtual ceremonies of graduation for people who can't have a graduation ceremony during the Covid-19 pandemic occurred during 2020.

All the members of BTS speech made her smile and the comfort they gave,made her tired resident period of med school a little less lonely.

But Jimin's words pulled a weird string of happiness and the longing.

"Remember there is a person here in Korea, in the city of Seoul, who understands you"

Those words still resonates in her ears, giving her a whole waves of energy to put forth before the problems and struggles to become a successful Neuro surgeon that everyone awes at this present.

Jimin indirectly played a biggest part in her life, in betterment of it.

He always healed her heart, when ever it wailed in pain, he was there to comfort it, whether directly or indirectly.

And this feelings added up even more when she met him for real and got to know the real Jimin, not as in Jimin of BTS ,but a 32 years old guy, Park Jimin.

A normal boy from Busan,a South Korean costal city, who become one of the Kings of world's music industry Jimin, was nothing like one would assume.

He wasn't rude or drunk on headweight of his success and brainless of his actions, but a literal angel trying his very hard to hold his broken pieces together and make every single person that loves him smiles.