Her Eyes - 4

Jimin's Pov

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
October 28,2026,10.33 Pm
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I couldn't remember how and why I'm suddenly roaming this park,which is just 2 streets away from Big hit building.

But I know that it's been an hour that I'm roamed many different streets and finally came to this park filled with vibrant warm lights.

People were strolling around the food stalls outside the parks, kids were playing as their parents were fondly looking at them.

Couples were as usual being cute.

Everyone around me seemed happy and here I'm empty.

Thankfully no one noticed me as I covered my face with black mask and big round specs,although everyone were busy on their own.

Walking aimlessly along the lines of flower plants,I came to a stop when I saw a woman squatting few feet away from me,facing towards a bunch of flowers,gazing them with something familiar to me in her eyes.

Her eyes looked like the empty void that seemed like a replica of mine.

She didn't look like a Korean.Her mid length night black hair dancing along with the breeze as her shining brown complexion gleamed with perfection.Her facial features were as sharp as a knife's tip, while her eyes were ice cold.

It was been month's that I felt like this,I felt intrested, I felt drawn.

I saw myself in this unknown woman.She was enigmatic.

She sighed,thats when I noticed how tired and worn out she actually looked under those cold cover.

There were lot of expression fluctuations in her face as she proceeded to get up.

I reached out to help her once I noticed that she feeling giddy.

Before she could fall on the ground I reached out to grab her hand,but still her hand slipped from my tight grip causing her to fall on the ground with less impact than the actual.

Cursing under her breath,she lifted herself from the ground and locked her gaze with mine.

My breath chocked in my throat as the girl looked at me in eyes, I totally forgot what I was doing as she looked at me with a hint of wariness.

Nonetheless,She bowed to me and muttered a 'thank you' and proceeded to walk away hastily.

Snapping out my malfunctioning state I stretched my hand to stop her,only to find her walked away a long distance.

Then I hit with the realization of some object in between my grip,I opened my fisted palm to see a dragon design carved ring.I was confused that how this came to my hand.Then I realized that it must be that girl just now, because I remember grabbing that girl's hand to protect her from falling.

May be that's when her ring slipped into my hands and I need to return it to her.

So I ran towards the direction she went and found her standing with a crowd waiting for the signal to cross the road.I was little too far away from where she stood,but if I run,I have chance of reaching her before she completely cross the road.

So I ran.

Unfortunately the signal turned and she proceeded to cross the road and she crossed more than halfway,so I ran even faster But when I was started crossing the road she already crossed the road.when I tried crossing the road faster as the time for pedestrians were up I felt a pressure of hit.

I found myself flying in the air and coming contact with the tar road I was been walking a few seconds ago.

I laid there,my limbs didn't more, I heard many screams and wailing.a warm thick liquid escaped from the wound above my ear.

Everything around me seemed so unfocused and distanced.Then I realized that I was hit by a vehicle, my head was injured and people were gathering around me to see how much I struggling to take a breath.

My body started work on it own and pushed air inside my anytime soon giving out lungs.

I turned my head little to see my cap,mask,crushed specs and one of shoe littered around my immobile body covered in my own blood.

I never dreamt of a death like this, I never wanted to die under the cruel flashes of mobile phones and cameras.No one seemed to care about my life anyways,because all they wanted is to witness how a man called one of Kings of Kpop took his last breath.

I feel sorry.

I feel sorry for everyone who wanted me to be okay.

I feel sorry for My family.

I feel sorry for leaving like this.

I feel so sorry for leaving without a proper goodbye.

Sorry..I'm sorry.

When my eyes nearly closed, I heard a voice,a woman's voice shouting at people to call Ambulance.Soon I felt someone tying something around my head and took my hand to see my pulse.

That person was trying to save me.

It was like a dream that how someone came forward to help me.

Do she know who am I?

Why didn't she just stood and watch like the others.

I'm worth for her efforts?

Questions were pooling inside my mind,as slowly my eyes closed.My painful working lungs stopped as I heard my heart stop.

Within few seconds, all I saw become darkness and all I heard was silence.

Peace.

Slowly very slowly I felt someone or something dragging me into the unknown.But then I saw that flash of eyes that sparked something in me.

Then again my lungs painfully took a breath of revival.

That woman,owner of the eyes that brought me back to life and the person saved my life,she was looking at me with tears in her eyes.

Before I could mutter anything, darkness hugged my eyes.

Silence again.

°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●