Special Chapter - 3 (END)

3rd person's pov

Long long ago,there was a handsome prince who was exiled because of a nasty witch's schemes and cursed to never return back to his home.

Heart broken prince, who dearly missed his motherland and loving family lost all his will to return back to break the curse and prove his innocence.

He roamed into forests without any aim.

Days went by like that, until he entered into the darkest and most dangerous part of the forest he was always been warned about growing up. The darker part of the forest which rumored to be the home of lot of horrible creatures in the world was what he trespassed,as the Prince thought he got nothing to lose. He was so eager to meet his end in that forest, but rather than meeting his anticipated end, he met a sleeping girl with a pair of beautiful butterfly wings that was for some reason tied up. She looked of his age. What even more surprised the Prince is her slumbering over the nose of a sleeping dragon breathing fire.

His eyes frowned when his eyes fell on the gold and silver chains confining the girls hands and it was connect to the dragon.

Somehow it pained his heart, but in the other hand her calm expression reassured him of her well being with the dragon.

He was so lost in thoughts after looking at the fairy like girl with long black hair that flowed like a waterfalls sleeping peacefully, he didn't notice that the sleeping dragon was already wide awake and was standing before him.

The Prince got startled once he got back his senses and found a rough looking dragon staring down on him.

The Prince took a step back,unfortunately he stepped on a rock, but before he was able to fall on the ground hard and get hurt, the fairy looking girl rushed and held him by her hand cuffed hands, their fingers touched, which passed an electric shock through both of their bodies.Because of which in the end both of them fell on the ground with the Prince on the ground and the fairy on top of him,ending up saving the fairy from getting hurt.

They felt all those sparks while their skin touched and their eyes met.

"Are you going to hurt me? ", the fairy asked the Prince.

" I would never ", The Prince said holding the fairy's cheek in his palm.

They weirdly felt home in each other, as the fairy smiled down at the human she knew barley.

" What's your name? ", The Prince asked the fairy all of a sudden.

" I don't have one", the fairy said eyes teary.

"Waterfalls", The Prince uttered pushing few stray hairs behind the fairy's ear and caressed her cheek fondly.

" Huh? ", The fairy looked puzzled.

" You have a name now.Waterfalls... You look beautiful like a majestic waterfalls in middle of a forest", The Prince said feeling his heart flutter funnily.

Both of them were so lost in each other's eyes that they took their sweet time to notice the fire breathing dragon vanished into sparkles and the beautiful wings of the fairy was released. Her hands got untied too.

The Prince fondly gazed when Waterfalls tried flying and helped her up when ever she fell.

They both started spending their time together. They both were so happy and soon fell in love.

Days went by, they both learned each other's story.

Story of the Prince being in exile and the reasons.