With you - 11

3rd person's pov

Aruvi walked with Jackson into the VVIP ward and asked one of the front desk nurses to get her the files of Jimin's.

She didn't miss to notice the bulk looking guys in black,scattered across the hallway.

And it was Crystal clear for Aruvi, about for whom they all are here for.

Jimin aka Park Jimin's security.

As soon as she walked into the room Jimin was --well where his body was resting--,she was greeted with a peacefully resting Jimin on the hospital bed,who's face was littered with small bruises and big bandage, one covering his torso And other his head.

He looked too calm.

"Nurses.Kim right?",Aruvi asked the woman who came into the room with few files.

"Yes Dr.Aruvi",she nodded in acknowledgement and Aruvi turned towards Jimin's bed.

"Can you brief the file and treatment for this patient? I'll take over for Dr.Han instead",Aruvi said her eyes not leaving the peacefully resting Jimin's face,but still in corner of her eyes she saw the other Jimin,a wandering soul looking at his own body with his lustrous eyes replaced by sadness.

Aruvi looked up at him as she heard the nurse started briefing like she asked her to.

"Patient Name: Park Jimin,
Age:32,
Admitted on:28,October,2026,10.48 Pm.
Patient reached as a casualty of road accident.
Severe head injury with upper 3 ribs fracture,Patient's glasgow coma score is 7 thus it justifies patient in Coma.

Orthopedician are taking routine checks on patient and internal medicine gave clearance report of no presence of other co-morbidities",Telling the Nurse.Kim handed Aruvi, the file while Aruvi's eyes slowly moved to Jimin who was already looking at her with a lifelessness in his eyes.

"And here is the reports morning routine tests",saying Nurse.Kim handed her few more sheets of reports.

"You check him, I'll write it down",Saying Jackson took the files from Aruvi and she moved towards Jimin on the bed.

Jackson took out his pocket torch and handed it to Aruvi.

Slightly opening Jimin's closed eyes She beamed the small torch's light in his eyes,she saw his pupils react under the pointed light.

After that she adjusted some settings in ventilator and recorded the Blood pressure,heart beat as Jackson noted down in the daily notes of the medical record.

After signing the files Aruvi handed it to the Nurse and walked around to other side of the hospital bed where Jimin was standing and again staring at his own body on the bed.

For some reason Aruvi couldn't bare to see him like this broken.So complying to her heart she stood next to him.

Aruvi looked at Jackson who talking something busily with the nurse.

Aruvi sneakily moved closer to Jimin and connected her pinky finger with his and the contact made Jimin to jump a little and look at her with an emotion swirling in those brown orbs of his,which Aruvi could clearly comprehend.

°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●

Aruvi's Pov

Fear, confusion,doubt and sadness, just mirroring my own from few years ago.

I couldn't help,seeing Jimin like this felt like my heart is being shattering into thousand pieces and he almost looked as if someone else.

This wasn't the Jimin I know or the world ever known,but one thing became clear to me.

This Jimin I'm witnessing was the really Jimin,not the one portraited to the world as flawless and prefect guy by the media.

This was his true self.

This was him.

Flawed,damaged and imperfect,yet beautiful.

Just like any other human.

This Jimin wasn't the Perfect Park Jimin of BTS,but a normal guy named Jimin who has his own demons and imperfections to fight with.

A normal human with all emotions and feelings.

That time reality slapped me that,he is a Normal human being too, not any superhuman or god to endure all his pain with no emotions.

After all he is a human too.

I grabbed whole of his hand and placed inside my Hospital's White coat's pocket so it won't be weird or I had to leave his hand.

He looked at me surprised,but I just smiled and gave his hand a comforting squeeze.

°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●

Jimin's Pov

It was all too overwhelming to me and when ever I feel like this, I feel like I'm going thousands times deeper into the familiar something unknown.

I never had someone to comfort me, I battled alone through this pain and I could never allow someone to help me.

But why...why in over night this woman, who's existence I never knew of for all these years of my life, became my most comfortable place to forget all worries and rest myself.

I felt a different, felt sparkles when she touched my body on the bed and when she looked at me with those eyes with nothing but real care.

I couldn't look at her anymore so I looked down at my own body which looked so peacefully sleeping on the hospital bed,contrast to my reality.

I was staring at nothing and there was nothing in my head.

I nearly jumped when I felt a cold finger intertwining my pinky finger.

It was her again....Aruvi.

I was confused,scared and doubtful as I looked at her eyes,but then she looked at me nothing but kindness and care,which I should feel sick of,but I couldn't when it was Aruvi.

What is this,how can I feel so comfortable with a person I'm totally different and stranger to.

But those questions all swept away from my head when she took whole of my hand, intertwining her every finger with mine and put in our intertwined hands in her White coat's pocket and smiled at me.

Then she gave my hand a comforting squeeze which made my mildly beating heart to flutter louder.

Both of head snapped towards the direction and our eyes looked at the heart monitor which made the other two people to look at the monitor.

A smile and hope spread across the guy named Jackson and the nurse.

When I looked at Aruvi she mouthed.

'you'll be alright'.

And her eyes sparkling.

Yes.With you I'll be alright..Aruvi.

°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●