Miss you - 50

3rd person's pov

Summer evening, after rain's breeze blew her dark locks of hair like feathers. The ground smelled so earthy, Just like how she always liked.

She was back to the wild flower field, that once she saw in her dream before things went down hill.

Among the beautiful bushes of flowers,her eyes only fixed on a beaming flower in the human body.

Jimin.

He was roaming the fields under the soft sunlight with a sweet loving smile on his angelic face.

Until his eyes fell on her.

The once bright face and heart melting smile of his, vanished once his eyes met her's.

Those eyes which only looked her with never ending love, adoration and admiration. Now looking at her with hurt, pain and tears.

"I loved you, Aruvi", Jimin mouthed with his eyes flowing tears.

.
.
.
.

" Aruvi?! ", Taehyung's voice made Aruvi to jolt awake, only to find herself been dozed off in her hospital office desk.

Taehyung rubbed her back with his palm in a comforting way, as he felt bad for scaring her like that.

" You have to take it easy on yourself, Arui", Taehyung softly said while looking at her's out of it look.

He knows, for the past whole 2 weeks what kind of torture Aruvi has been through within herself.

After knowing whole truth behind what has happened with Aruvi and Jimin, Taehyung couldn't help but hug her the whole time and let her cry till she fell asleep in his arms that day. He knows how much of a hard and hurtful decision it was to let someone we love go.

He knows that Jimin meant the world for Aruvi and sometimes we tend to be selfless when it comes to love.

As beautiful as love might seem, but sometimes love can be dangerous. It was an unsaid rule, that every most beautiful things in world always end up being the most dangerous things to exist.

Love is lovely yet deadly.

It can bring you to top of the world, also push you down into the under ocean with no help.

Taehyung understood that, he can fldo nothing about what all happened,but he can't help and keep on worrying on about Aruvi.

Because she submerged herself in piles and piles of work, routine hospital shifts and paper work, just in hopes to get her head off things making her paralyzed in heart and mind.

Aruvi didn't even try to look or see Jimin the whole time, even though a small glance of him all her heart desperately needs to live on.

Because, the guilt kept on chewing her heart. They promised a forever only to part away without an explanation. Now she was nothing more to him and she have to carry the weight of it.

She couldn't bare the thought of him looking at her like any other person. Like how a stranger would look at another stranger.

Just thinking that made her heart shatter into millions of pieces.

But she was well aware that she can't escape this for a long time. One or other day she might have to come to face to face with the consequences of what she did.

Does she hurt by her decision?

Yes.

But does she regret her decision?