Met you - 3

Aruvi's Pov

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
October 28,2026. 10.30 pm
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

These flowers always calms my rushing mind, I might seem as a weirdo for squatting before a bush of flower plants and staring at it.

No one knows what I'm going through and for anyone I may appear as an independent woman, well earning and respected Neurosurgeon working in an one of the top 3 hospitals in the city,living her life carefree.

But that's what not the real me.Harsh reality is, I'm a normal person who struggles to live past each and everyday while witnessing life and deaths on daily basis.

The last time I was been really happy seemed like an eternity ago to me.

It wasn't like I don't have friends or family,but I became a loner by my own will.Years of travelling and working around the globe made me a nomadic person who never gets into anything deep and also not to forget my only relationship,which was a failure because of being cheated on by my ex boyfriend.

Honestly I never thought that ,one day I would be cheated on by the guy I loved that much.Anyways it's been 2 years already and I mostly moved on from that bastard, thankfully I didn't involve in that relationship that much after the heartbreak by losing a loved one.

Finally with lot of pleas and threads from Isai I'm staying in Seoul for some more time then I originally planned.

Isai Vishvam,only woman wanted and stayed as my friend for all these years from our childhood.She isn't your typical tamil girl,the way she presented and conveyed herself were top standards.No doubt that she is an international Model signed by a British Agency based in Korean.

Her dream of becoming a beauty that would broke all those stereotypical conceptions of beauty were achieved in a young age,but nevertheless she went through lot of hardships while she was in the process of becoming the one she wanted.

Looking at her and her honest path of success made my heart swell with proudness for many times and truth to be told,if it weren't for Isai I would have been good under 6 feet by now.

She stood next to me when I was having an hard time.She still stayed connected and concerned about me when I moved from Paris to Tokyo to London and even iran and iraq,She never given up on me or our friendship.

She even gave straight slap on my Ex's face for cheating on me And she was also the person from whom I got to know about 7 precious men's existence.

During my highschool,I accidentally came across a song in my shuffled list of online songs. That particular song's melody made my heart calm and warm, even though I couldn't understand the language,so when I asked my already music expert Isai,she told me about - more like ranted- BTS and their song.

Giving me a list of song, she asked me to listen them with subtitles first and then listen again and again.

That's how I become an Army along with Isai and her.But even that happiness never stayed any long when my family found my interest on music and they thought that BTS was an reason I'm slacking off in my studies and restricted me from being a normal teenager.

My parents never in thousand years gave a shit about my mental health,I was been bullied that time and I couldn't even share those things to my close friend Isai than how could I share with my unreasonable parents for whom I'm just a machine gives their desired output.

On top the only people that cared about my mental health were taken away from me and that was the time I determined to study hard,fucking hard that one day I can attain the freedom to do what I want and be live how I wanted to.

But that day never came, I may have become independent and free from my parents,but the hardships and backlashed I faced in my youth left a great impact on me and not to forget my failed relationship.

The only anchor I have with this world was the job I do.Somewhere inside myself I felt little happy when I could save someone's life by my own hands.

But sometimes this work of mine, as a Neurosurgeon, takes a great toll on my physical health.It was been weeks that I properly slept.

Sighing to myself I proceeded to get up,but sudden flash of blackout made my feet stumbled a little,when I thought I'm gonna seriously injured by falling, I felt a warm hand grabbing mine. unfortunately still I fell on the ground,but the impact was lesser than the original heavy impact.

Next moment I got up on my feet and dusted my work wear contains a grey dress shirt and black pants covered by a black winter coat and a scarf.I can never get used to the weather of other countries except for India.

When I looked up the man,I was shocked to death,did he really thought that no would recognise him just because he wore a mask,a round glasses seated on his nose bridge and covering his now-who-knows-what-may-be-the-colour hair by a beanie.

I never had chance of going to BTS concerts or fans signs,but I always wanted to go when I was a teen,but I never dreamt of meeting one of them like this.Yeah I know Gangnam was the area Hybe is located in,but still there is 0.000000001% chance to meet them like,which seems so Fanfiction type of fantasy.

Though I'm a fan,I don't wanted to weird him out by my action so I acted calm and collected,muttering a thank you with a bow,I sprinter away from him.

"God I just met Park freaking Jimin!!!!",

My heartbeat was still wild when I stopped near the signal to calm myself before the signal for crossing road pops up.

I just couldn't believe my own eyes or what have I just witnessed.He's same as ever,as always as cute he was.He seemed exactly same in off camera too,so sweet and kind.But why did he looked so dull and worn out?.I saw signal change so I started crossing the road with few people before me and behind me.

While walking,as a habit I picked up 2 days ago I traced my fingers on the finger on which I wore the dragon designed ring,that the grandma from Yoga class gave me as a good luck charm,2 days ago before she moved away to her village.

The realisation of my ring missing dawned up me when I almost crossed the road and the automated voice said that the pedestrians to keep off from the road.

Before I could process of what to do,I heard loud crashing sound and people screaming.I saw people run towards the center of the road.

Someone got hit.

I couldn't waste my time,though I'm off duty I just can't leave people die like that,so I ran towards the crowd and people in the car had minor injury but they were safe,so I pushed passed through the crowd to witness something heart breaking.

There was him,All bruised,half of his face covered in blood and struggling to breath.

Jimin's laid there motionless in the pool of his own blood, drenching his clothes.

°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●