Her demon - 22

NOTE: This chapter has song 👆

Aruvi's Pov

It is a field filled with wild flowers.

The moist breeze of early spring and mild sunshine through the veils of cloudy sky is too surreal along with the different kinds and colors of wild flowers.Each of their kind and colours of their petals tell thousands tales of beauty and love in simplicity.

Those newly bloomed flowers sways as the breeze slowly touches their fragile petals.

It was indeed heart fluttering to see and Jimin would love to see this.

As if someone above heard my thoughts I saw a familiar silhouette of the man makes my roaring ocean of heart calm with the pure gaze of his soft brown orbs,stands in between the flower field a bit far away.

If beauty and angelic words has a shape,its sure will be him.

He stood in a loose fit white dress shirt and pant with his soft silk like hair fluttering along the wind like the flower heads in the wild flower field and brushing his face like a feather.

I'm bewitched is an understatement as I walked towards him and my heart skipping many beats as I saw him strech his hand for me to take with his kind smile filled with lot more unsaid things.

My heart starting to beat in a rhythm making me dizzy,what am I feeling?

After few steps I stopped,not that I wanted to stop but I couldn't walk anymore with something stay putting my both feet on the ground below me.

Panick raised in my stomach as I couldn't walk anymore,meaning I won't reach Jimin who was looking at me with a worried expression.

I don't want to look down at what is holding me back from reaching Jimin but I did,because I know what it is and could feel the sick familiarity of it.I just hoped it to be not what it's actually.

It is the Gold and silver confinement.

Gold and silver...

Communication...

It's her...

"How have you been..my dear Aruvi?".

It's her!That voice and the darkness she comes with,how can I forget her.

"I missed you too"

Lifting my head all I saw is darkness behind her,there was no more the warm wild flower field,shining sun or smiling Jimin in my view,but darkness and her.

Her...

The her I denied,hidden and buried in myself for over a decade to protect any possible danger

The danger caused by me but a different me.

My other half..

My demon..