Hurt alone - 49

3rd person's pov

Aruvi's scrunched her nose when she felt sun rays hitting her directly on face.

Her eyes slowly fluttered open, while the memories and reality crashed in.

She was here again,in her Apartment, in her room and on her bed.

Alone.

It was like nothing has ever happened.

As if she didn't fell in love with a man who she had to give up for his and world's good.

She doesn't give a flying fuck about the world, but she cared for Jimin. She wanted him to live a normal human life, where he smile again, joke again, chase his dreams again, dance with passion again and finally fall in love again.

Aruvi know, she wasn't going to be there to watch him do that all from being by his side.

But she also knows, regardless of what the future was,she is going to be happy to see him do all those and never regret the decision.

Because she loves him.

And that's why she chose to give up her happiness to bring him back.

But still her eyes welled up with tears and her heart felt heavy. She squirmed on her bed, feeling cold without the warmth from certain beautiful boy who she fell hard for.

Jimin....

His name was the only thing ran in her mind, as she curled up her body and sobbed helplessly.

She doesn't know what to do. Aruvi doesn't want to get out of here, the place were she always greeted by a smiling Jimin pecking his lips to be kissed by her in early mornings.

Jimin was all Aruvi could see, feel and love. It wasn't easy as she thought it would be. It was hurting her badly. The absence of Jimin hurting her badly.

After more than an hour of crying and weeping her sorrows, Aruvi's eyes fell on the sticky note strucked on the lamp placed on the side table.

Aruvi sat up with her trembling body.

On this case, she won't even be surprised if she got a fever, because she doesn't know anymore. She cried way too much and it's hurting her all over.

Hey bruh,

Idk what has happened while you were on a trip. But take care stupid, you were crying all night and I didn't even know you were back.

I made breakfast and I left it on the kitchen table. Eat it and take it easy for today.

I'm going for my drama shoot, I'll be home by tomorrow. Take care.

Call me if it's urgent.

Lean on me when you are hurt dumbass, that what friends are for.

It's cringe to say out of blue.

I love you idiot.

I swear to God, if you hold me for this and make fun of me, I would beat that pretty ass of yours into a plup.

- Isai ♡(´。•ㅅ•。')

Though Aruvi was hurting before, an instant smile made it's way on her lips.

Isai was well known for her sassy and bossy attitude, but in reality,she was a big squeeze fluff ball for Aruvi.

Getting a true friend is God's grace, isn't it?