Chapter 1

Hawks' POV

Hello my name is Keigo Takami, I am a 22-year-old Japanese guy who just wants to become a hero, in fact my hero name is Hawks. My quirk is called "Fierce Wings", which basically allows me to command the feathers of my wings to do stuff, for example using them as a weapon or carrying people out of danger. And my feathers are also really sensitive, let's say that if someone touches them, it feels like a stroke full of adrenaline.

Today me and Rumi, my best friend since high school and also my soon colleague (her hero name is Miruko), are going to complete our last missions before actually becoming heroes. And I'm really excited!!!!!

Rumi: "Hawks... Hawks.... HAWKS!!!"

Keigo: "Yes Miruko?"

Rumi: "Listen here dude, I know that you can't wait to become a hero, and I understand that, I'm excited too... But... Could you please keep it down? Your wings are all fucking puffed up!!! They are moving everywhere!!!

Keigo: "I-I'm so sorry Miruko, I'll try to control myself better next time, I promise"

Rumi: "You better will, if not I'll rip all of them so you won't fly anymore"

Keigo: "I'm surprised that even after all these years you still have that bitchy attitude"

Rumi: "Aww that's so sweet of you, c'mon you better enter the agency or else we're gonna be late to the presentation, and remember, relax and keep down your wings."

Keigo: "Ok, ok.. I'll control them"

30 minutes later

Present Mic: "Hello everybody!!!! Today we are all here to celebrate the next upcoming heroes... so welcome to the wing and rabbit heroes... MIRUKO AND HAWKS!!!"

Keigo: "Hey everyone"

Rumi: "Ayooo"

Present Mic: "Are you guys ready to receive your official hero license after these two missions?"

Rumi and Keigo together: "Of course"

Present Mic: "So for you Miruko, as your last mission at this agency you're going to live for a whole month in the forest and help the people who live there"

Rumi: "That sounds pretty easy for me!"

Present Mic: "Ok girl! And now we have Hawks.. let me say that you caught lot of attention because you're one of the youngest soon to be hero that ever existed! That's what also thought the number 2 Pro Hero, Endeavor, so he demanded us to give you a VERY hard mission."

Keigo: "So i must feel privileged. Thank you so much Endeavor"

Present Mic: "Well... I think you might regret it later"

Keigo: "Why?"

Present Mic: "Because he wants you to become an undercover agent under the villains!!"

Keigo and Rumi: "WHAT??!!"

Rumi: "That's a suicidal mission, I ain't going to leave my best friend to go and become a villain. He'll get killed!!"

Keigo: "Miruko calm down!!"

Rumi: "No Hawks, how could they let you do this?! So you're telling me that the villains don't have informations about him?"

Present Mic: "Actually yeah, his name can't be found in any born register, and no one outside of the agency knows that he is a soon to be hero"

Me and Miruko both fall silent, we actually didn't expect this, but the one who's actually more shocked is her.

Keigo: "I accept this mission Endeavor"

Rumi: "What?! Are you out of your mind? How-"

Keigo: "Listen here Rumi, I know what I'm doing and if this is the last barrier that I'm going to cross before becoming a hero, I'm going through it anyway."

Rumi: "Fine, I accept it... but if you get killed, I'll surely take my revenge!"

Keigo: "Sure thing Miruko!"

We hug each other for, maybe, the last time.

Present Mic: "What a great friendship!! Now we are going to discuss the details of each mission"

Author's space:

So yeah, this is the first chapter of the ff. I hope you liked it. If there is something wrong about the characters' informations, I'm sorry but don't blame me, blame wiki fandom (lol). I tried to be as accurate as possible. I know that the description of Hawks' wings isn't really canon, but I wanted to add something kinda spicy that will have more sense if you continue to read the story.

P.s: while writing, I listened to Yagami Yato. YES I have a dirty mind.