Chapter 35

Hawks: "You could've kept at least a lower profile!!"

Dabi: "Mh, but where is the fun in that?"

Hawks: "You meeting one of my bosses, it isn't funny at all..."

Dabi: "Then what is funny for you?"

Hawks: "You, especially when you're drunk... and me trying to understand why you're acting this way..."

Dabi: "Simple, i find funny manipulating people... i enjoy it way too much."

Hawks: "Somehow i knew you would give this answer... so you also like manipulating me?!"

Dabi: "I like too many things about you..."

Hawks: "Give me an example..."

Dabi: "Your wings, your narrow eyes, your d-"

Hawks: "You can stop there!!"

Dabi: "I was going to say determination... why did i need to stop?... oh god you're so dirty minded..."

Hawks: "Says the one who always wants to fuck me..."

Dabi: "Ok... you passed the edge here..."

Dabi takes both of wrists in his hand and pushes me on his bed... and gently caressing my waist with his free hand...

Dabi: "Yes, i want to fuck you.... but the real question is... do you want me to fuck you?"

Hawks: "I'm too proud to say it..."

Dabi: "So i take this as a yes then?"

Hawks: "..."

Dabi takes my waist near his, meeting our private parts together..

Dabi: "Mhhh, today i want to try something new..."

Suddenly, his hands slip on my lower back, then he sits me up and turns me around, so that my back is facing him..

Dabi: "Do you see that mirror over there? I want you to look at it while i bring you pleasure..."

His hands, starting from my shoulders, make all the way on my chest, until he decides to lift up my shirt....

*

Dabi: "Do you like it birdie?"

Hawks: "I think you can do better...."

As i said this sentence, Dabi takes off my shirt and starts stroking my member under my pants...

*

Hawks: "P-please..."

Dabi: "Please what birdie?"

Hawks: "Take them off!!"

Dabi: "As you wish..."

Right now, i am completely naked...

Dabi: "Look at yourself in the mirror, aren't you beautiful like this?"

He lowers his head and starts biting and growling on my neck....

Dabi: "Fuck, i love seeing you like this..."

With a fast movement, he takes off part of his pants and boxers and begins to rub his member between my butt cheeks...

Dabi: "Now i want you to only at your reflection in the mirror, alright birdie?"

I nod as a response... and just like that, he slowly makes his way inside of me... making me go crazy...

Dabi: "Uuugghh... i really enjoy this...."

Hawks: "M-me too..."

We were both in pleasure... and after a few minutes we came at the same time...

Dabi: "Did you like this new immersive experience?"

Hawks: "I sure did... now i'll go take a shower... wait for me!"

Dabi's POV

Soon after the birdie enters the bathroom, his phone lights up... probably because of a message... wait a damn second... it's from Endeavour!

*credits to the cosplayers on Instagram: ovsyan_art

Author's space:

This is the 35th chapter, i hope you liked it! Thank you so much fro your views, votes and comments! Have a nice day readers!