Chapter 8

Hawks' POV

I think that me and Toga-chan are getting along really well. That's really weird because I thought every villain was ruthless and rude to everybody. But I guess this "experience" might change my mind... 

I also want to get to know the others, well except for Dabi, that douchebag really pisses me off... and he still didn't tell me why he called me a pussy, which I'm not obviously. And why did he pin me to the wall? He said that if I continue to talk to him in that way, I'll face the consequences. Ahahahaha, as if. I am a soon to be hero, so I ain't afraid of an edgy homeless villain... 

I'm actually very curious to go and explore this place, but first I need to ask Shigaraki for consent, I am a newbie here after all and he probably still doesn't trust me...

Right now him and Kurogiri are sipping some dark wine at the bar near the entrance, discussing the details of their next plan.

Hawks: "Ehm... sorry Shigaraki?"

Shigaraki: "What is it?"

Hawks: "I wanted to ask you if I could explore this place, you know just because of curiosity..."

Shigaraki: "I'm glad that you're this mature that you've asked me for the consent, but you're still new here so I can't trust you that easily... call Twice and let him guide you."

Hawks: "Ok then, thank you!"

Wait a second, I don't know where Twice is!

Hawks: "ehm, Shigaraki, I'm sorry to disturb you again but do you-"

Kurogiri: "Twice's room is the second one on the left."

Hawks: "Oh, ok! Thanks again!"

I'm right in front of Twice's door, maybe I should knock now...

Twice: "Who the fuck is it?!"

Hawks: "Hey Twice! It's Hawks! Can you do me a favor?"

Twice: "Yes of course!!"

Hawks: "I've been curious to explore this hideout for a while now, so Shigaraki gave me the consent and told me you should be my guide."

Twice: "For fuck's sake! Doesn't he know that I've got other things to do?! I mean- I'd be glad to guide you around!"

30 minutes later

In this half an hour, he just showed me the bedrooms, the bathrooms, the roof and some escape areas, in case the heroes irrupt while we're off guard.

He's taking me back to my room, and we both walk past a corridor and a big black metal door that I haven't noticed before. And when I say big, I mean 6 metres big.

Hawks: "Woah... hey Twice! Why is this enormous door here?"

Twice: "I'm gonna be honest with you dude, I actually don't know. Only the boss and Kurogiri know what's hidden behind that door."

Well, that sounds pretty suspicious to me... what are these villains hiding behind the heroes' backs? I need to tell this to Best Jeanist as soon as possible.

Author's space

This is the 8th chapter, I hope you liked it!! In my opinion, Twice suffers from DID (Disocial Identity Disorder), which is basically having various "alter egos" inside of your mind, they manifest randomly and all of these "alter egos" are different from one another. Thank you so much for all of your views, comments and votes! Have a nice day readers!