Chapter 18

Hawks' POV

Hawks: "Hey guys, I'm back!!"

Dabi: "Maybe you mean we"

Hawks: "Shit, you scared me!! Don't be such a creep next time!"

Dabi: "Isn't that what you always call me?"

Hawks: "Who wants to get drunk tonight?"

All of the league: "Me!"

Kurogiri: "Toga you can't drink, you're underage..."

Toga: "Oh c'mon, I'm 17, i can surely drink!"

Shigaraki: "No you can't"

Hawks: "Oh c'mon, Shigaraki! She's old enough to drink! Maybe we can give her a beer, so she won't get really drunk"

Shigaraki: "I'm not worried about her, i'm worried about other people. I don't want to catch attention just because the little bimbo is out of control and wants to kill every cute boy or girl she encounters!"

Toga: "Then someone needs to keep an eye on me! Could you do it for me, Dabi?"

Dabi: "Why?"

Toga: "Well, you can drink every time you want, on your "patrols" you go to pubs or bars and drink every fucking time, but somehow you can handle alcohol pretty good"

Dabi: "Well, you're right, imma be your babysitter for tonight"

Toga: "Hurray!!"

Dabi: "Y'all are so fucking wasted, except for Shigaraki and Kurogiri"

Mustard: "I never get drunk, let me enjoy it!"

Mr Compress: "He's so fucking right!"

Hawks: "Dabi is ruining the fun like always!"

Twice and Toga: "Hell yeah!"

Kurogiri: "Everyone, please go to your rooms, I don't want anyone to touch the alcohol in the bar!"

Hawks: "That was the exact same thing i was thinking Kurogiri, hahahahahah"

Shigaraki: "Dabi, take the bird man to his room, i'll take Toga and Twice and Kurogiri will take Compress and Mustard."

Dabi: "Fine, but don't blame it on me if he gets hurt while he's this wasted!"

Dabi's POV

I've babysitted Toga all night, and now i need to babysit the bird man, really?!

Dabi: "C'mon, go and take a shower birdie. You smell like trash"

Hawks: "Well, you smell like trash all the time!"

Dabi: "It's not my fault, my quirk rotted my entire body..."

Hawks: "Wait for me then, i'll be back in 10 minutes"

This birdie surely loses lots of feathers, huh?

I wonder how they feel while i run my fingers through them...

Hawks: "Hey, leave my feathers alone!"

Dabi: "You can feel them even if they're not attached to your wings anymore, and why are you only wearing a towel?"

Hawks: "Because i came out straight from the shower! Don't do that ever again... it makes feel..."

Dabi: "Feel what birdie, maybe you're getting a little too excited, aren't you?"

Hawks: "N-no, it's not like that you dumbass!"

Dabi: "What if the dumbass starts licking your feather, just like this?"

*

Hawks: "Please, s-stop..."

Dabi: "Nah, come here birdie..."

His face is pretty red, maybe because he feels so embarassed... and he's still drunk a little bit...

Blocking him against the wall wasn't quite hard

Hawks: "What do you think you're doing?!"

Dabi: "Close your eyes, trust me..."

Oh gosh, why is he so obedient today... 

Let me just...

(kisses Hawks)

How are his lips this soft... fuck i want to taste them more...

Hawks: "D-dabi..."

I have an idea...

Hawks: "Mh!!"

Nice, my tongue is exploring all of his mouth, and i feel something against my thigh... i know what it is...

My right hand is also stroking all of his chest, while the left one is holding him by his waist... damn he feels so good under my touch...

We stopped our making out session, and a rivulet of saliva is connecting our own mouths...

Dabi: "I would really like to do something else to you, but i don't take advantage of people while they're drunk... so i'll leave you here to solve your little problem, alright..."

What if i whisper inside his ear...

Dabi: "Sleep well, birdie..."

*credits to the artist: sofiaasamara 

Author's space

This is the 18th chapter, i hope you liked it! Thank you so much for all of your views, votes and comments! Have a nice day readers!