Chapter 11

Hawks' POV

I'm just sitting next to a wall, meditating on what's just happened. I really want to ask why he did this, but I'm scared... I'm scared he would blow me up and leave me suffering...

But I can't stay here and continue overthinking, I have to go back to the league, unless they'll get suspicious.

Twice: "Oh god, Hawks you're finally here!!"

Hawks: "Why are you so worried?"

Shigaraki: "We need to get out, but I want someone to look after the bar, could you do it?"

Hawks: "Sure thing Shigaraki!"

Shigaraki: "Good... now Dabi?"

Dabi: "Mh?"

Shigaraki: "You'll stay here for the night, together with him.."

Dabi and Hawks: "Wait what?!"

Dabi: "Why do I need to babysit the birdman? He is a grow ass man, he can stay alone for a few hours!"

Kurogiri: "We think you need to have a talk with each other..."

Hawks: "About what topic?"

Mustard: "I don't know! We need to go now! See you two!"

Wait, they rushed out of the door in a second, what is their problem?

Dabi: "Hey birdie..."

Hawks: "What is it?"

I'm kind of mad right now... why did they leave alone with the burnt toast?

Dabi: "Do you perhaps know why they left us all alone?"

Hawks: "Actually no"

Dabi: "I asked them to do that..."

Hawks: "Wait, are you fucking serious?! Why would you do that?"

Dabi: "After your shitty plan, I don't trust you at all... if you were left in here all alone, you might have sneaked in some of the pros..."

Hawks: "Well, you're probably right..."

Dabi: "See, you can't be trusted"

Why do these words hurt so much deep inside me?

Dabi: "If you ever need to ask me something during these few hours, don't come find me, I gotta do something important"

Hawks: "Ok fine"

Damn, this dude doesn't really want to talk about what happened, does he? But I don't care, maybe I'll ask him later. Wait, since I'm all alone, I can get to the suspicious and try to open it.

As I thought, this door is locked and I can't even unlock it with my feathers... *

Dabi: "You really can't mind your own business, can you?"

Hawks: "Well, what can I say? I'm just curious"

Dabi: "You've already told Best Jeanist about it, isn't that enough informations for you?"

Hawks: "Remember, Dabi, enough is never enough!"

Dabi: "Whatever you say birdie... now come, it's getting late and we need to eat"

Hawks: "Can't I stay here?"

Dabi: "Like I said, I need to keep an eye on you birdie"

Hawks: "Then can't you stop calling me birdie?"

Dabi: "Why? I think this nickname suits you very well..."

Hawks: "So, if you call me birdie, can I call you burnt toast?"

Dabi: "Do whatever you want I don't care..."

Hawks: "At least you let me choose you a nickname... are you sure you're okay?"

Dabi: "I mean, if I call you birdie, you can call me burnt toast. It is called getting even."

Well, he is creeping me out. Before he burnt my neck with his quirk, and now he is accepting the nickname I gave for him.

Dabi: "C'mon birdie, what do you want to eat?"

Hawks: "A pizza will be fine"

*Let's just pretend his feathers can unlock doors too, ok?

Author's space

This is the 11th chapter, I hope you liked it! Thank you so much for all views, votes and comments! Have a nice day readers!