Special 20k

For this special, i decided to divide it in 2 parts:
- get to know the author
- interview to the main characters
So, let's get started!!

As you can read from my bio, my name is Vic, i'm 19, i'm italian and i go by they/them, but you can use any pronouns with me!
In my free time i like to play guitar and go skateboarding with my friends!
I've started getting into anime and manga at the age of 11, in fact my first anime was Detective Conan and my first manga was Death Note.
I'm also a fan of kpop, but i also listen to rock and metal music.

As time passed, i discovered the bnha universe in 2018 and i fell in love with it.
I decided to write this ff because i haven't seen many fanfictions about this ship, so why don't we create one?

@ackerman_427 asked: who is your all time favourite bnha character?
This is really hard to answer, because i kin one character and love another one.... i'll go with Bakugou Katsuki then, the one i kin.

@Lara_Is_Here asked: what's your favourite anime?
I have a few: saiki k., bnha, the daily life of the immortal king (even if it's in Chinese, you should watch this one on Netflix guys), sk8 the infinity, violet evergarden, your lie in april and nanatsu no taizai (seven deadly sins).

Now time for the interview!

Me: "So everybody, give a warming applause to our protagonists: Dabi and Hawks!"

Hawks: "Hello everyone!"

Dabi: "Hello"

Me: "So guys tell me, how is working with the other?"

Dabi: "At first, i thought he was annoying as hell, but now he isn't that much disturbing, i think we get along quite well..."

Hawks: "Same for me, he seemed such a bitch at first, but now he's different"

Me: "What changed your mind?"

Dabi: "Sorry, this is confidential"

Me: "I see... but let's get to the spice... the readers are waiting for you to get in a relationship, are you going to?"

Hawks: "We're... working on it..."

Me: "Dabi, how did you feel when you discovered Hawks' true identity?"

Dabi: "I felt betrayed, but that's okay, i learnt how to deal with it"

Me: "Hawks; do you know something of Dabi's life?"

Hawks: "Apart the story of why he became a villain, i know nothing else..."

Me: "What else do you want to know?"

Hawks: "Like his real name and who is his father"

Dabi: "I'll tell you when you'll be ready, don't worry birdie..."

Me: "Thank you for participating in this interview guys, i'll both see you in the next chapter!"

Hawks: "Bye!!"

Dabi: "Bye!"