Chapter 65

Dabi's POV

Dabi: "So, what's the next step?"

Hawks: "You dumbass, what did we come here for?"

Dabi: "To grab the keys to All for One's cell?"

Hawks: "So, we must go to that prison!"

Dabi: "Can i burn the whole place down??"

Hawks: "We'll decide that on our way..."

Dabi: "I can't believe i'm saying this, but Toga is right, Keigo, you're no fun"

Hawks: "I know, but you still like me don't you?"

Dabi: "I'm starting to rethink my life choices..."

Hawks: "WHAT DID YOU SAY?"

I love teasing my birdie... and i'll never stop.

Dabi: "Nothing birdie, i was just joking...  you know i love teasing you and making you mad!"

As we were talking, we exited the police station and-

Dabi: "FUCK! YOU DID THAT WITHOUT WARNING!"

Hawks: "We need to hurry up!"

Tsk, he literally grabbed my arms and flew us towards the sky out of nowhere...

Dabi: "Fine, fine..."

Hawks' POV

Hawks: "So, now we need to scan the building and figure out where All for One is kept..."

Dabi: "I think i already know the answer..."

Hawks: "How come?"

Dabi: "On your left..."

I turned around and looked on my left like Touya said... guess he was right... apparently there is a huge complex of the prison, isolated from the others, dedicated to our villain in question.

Hawks: "Thought it was more difficult..."

Dabi: "They need to riorganize their systems..."

As he said so, he slowly began to walk towards the building we were aiming for...

Hawks: "Hey wait up! First of all, we need a plan!"

Dabi: "Did we need a plan to infiltrate the police station?"

Hawks: "No, but because there wasn't any officer-"

Dabi: "Then we also don't need a plan for this one, where is the key?"

Hawks: "It's in the right pocket of my jacket"

Dabi: "Right then keep it safe and come with me..."

I followed him, and a few moments later we reached the entrance of the special complex...

I didn't like the situation, so i took out one of my feathers as a sword for selfdefense...

Dabi: "Why do you have your guard always up all the time??"

Hawks: "Because i was trained like this?.."

Dabi: "Yeah, but you've been trained in a wrong way... look at you, you're stiffening, relax a little bit and everything will go as planned."

We reached the entrance and the guards immediately started shooting at us... i felt an arm wrap around my waist and pulling me closer, while his left arm burnt the two figures into ashes.

Dabi: "Like i said, don't need to feel so stressed, these people can't compete with our quirks, and remember, all the pro heroes are on the battle field and can't come to the rescue right now, they have major issues to deal with..."

Well, he is right... i need to remain focused and keep calm...

Dabi's POV

Damn, i know this place needs to be kept under surveillance, but there are guards in every fucking corner... and i ain't joking, i entered the bathroom to do my business and there were 3 guards inside of it... like really, i need to be guarded even when i piss?

Dabi: "THIS IS FUCKING PISSING ME OFF!!"

Hawks: "At least we took all of them out..."

Dabi: "If i see one more of these motherfuckers, i swear i'll burn the whole place down..."

Hawks: "Well, you don't have to 'cause we finally reached our destination!"

We took a look inside the clear cell, and saw our little friend chained up...

Hawks: "The government is so stupid, they made a single key usable for every locket..."

Dabi: "You mean, this key also opens up the chains?!"

Hawks: "Yep"

Dabi: "Gosh, heroes are fucking dumb, i thought they were smarter..."

Hawks moved closer to the cell's door, and unlocked it... so the n.1 villain looked up from his position and asked...

All for One: "Who are you?"

Dabi: "Shigaraki sent us to set you free... 'cause we're having an issue outside..."

Author's space:
This is the 65th chapter, i hope you liked it! Thank you for your views, votes and comments! Have a nice day readers!