Chapter 25

Toga: "Heyyyy guyssss, you're here!"

Dabi: "Calm your hormones little child... why did Shigaraki call us?"

Kurogiri: "The boss is ready with a new plan... he is really confident about it"

Shigaraki: "Are we all here now?"

Mustard: "Yes, now what is it? I was doing something important"

Dabi *whispering* : "You're not the only one Mustard."

Shigaraki: "So everyone, you did a great job with Overhaul... i was surprised.... today we're making up the next successful plan.... and we're going to use the creatures behind the big gate..."

Everyone else: "Creatures?!"

Shigaraki: "Yes, they are called Nomus, they've got super human capacities and can be really aggressive..."

Shigaraki brought us in front of the door and opened it with his fingerprints.... i'll finally know the big secret behind all of this...

Kurogiri: "I'll ask to not touch anything and just walk around... the Nomus can be easily bothered..."

Twice: "They look like an alien version of Hulk! I love it!"

Dabi: "Shigaraki kept this secret for so long because he doesn't trust us... such a shame..."

Toga: "Yeah, he only trusts Kurogiri..."

Shigaraki: "I have my reasons..."

Hawks: "So... what are going to do with these gigantic monsters?"

Shigaraki: "Sometimes i'd like to free them through the city... so we can easily act..."

Mustard: "What's in your mind then?"

Shigaraki: "I want to defeat All Might... it's Father's big wish..."

Wait... HE WANTS TO DEFEAT THE N.1 HERO?! That's insane!!

Hawks: "B-but how will you defeat him? And who is this Father you're talking about?"

Shigaraki: "You won't meet him, he wants to keep his figure hidden... but you'll see him in action against All Might..."

Ok, now i'm scared...

Toga: "Sooooo, what are we doing now?"

Shigaraki: "You can go back to your businesses... i'll call if i need anything..."

And just like that, him and Kurogiri went back to the bar...

Author's space

This is the 25th chapter, i hope you liked! Thank you so much for your views, votes and comments! Have a nice day readers!