Chapter 27

Dabi: "Are we good now?"

Hawks: "I don't actually know, i still hear the cops far away, but i don't think they saw us..."

Dabi: "Do you want to go back to the league?"

Hawks: "Actually... i want to return your favour..."

Dabi: "Which favour?"

Hawks: "You brought me to your chill place, then i'm going to bring you to mine"

Dabi: "Is this some kind of date?"

Hawks: "N-no..."

Dabi: "You look tensed..."

Hawks: "I mean, you almost killed a man tonight, of course i'm tensed"

Dabi: "Are you scared of me?"

He's coming closer every question he makes...

Hawks: "Why would i be scared of you?"

Dabi: "I mean, look at me... i've got staples all around my body to hold my skin together... i might be some kind of monster"

Hawks: "The only monsters who exist are the ones who act like it... and you don't act like one"

Dabi: "I gotta say... you're different from all of the heroes i've encountered.... you don't care about money or fame... you caught my attention birdie"

Hawks: "Well thanks then Dabi... but there is one thing that i can't understand about you... why didn't you tell the rest of the league about my identity?"

Dabi: "Heh, you really won't give up, will ya?"

Hawks: "Not until you answer this question"

Dabi: "I've already told you birdie... i want to tease you... want to have you around my fingers"

Hawks: "Now you are threatening me?!"

Dabi: "No... just teasing you don't worry... so, aren't you going to take me to your chill place?"

Hawks: "Alright, take my hands, we need to fly across the sky for this one..."

Dabi: "Fine for me"

We've finally reached the place, and it hasn't change that much since i came here last time

Dabi: "So, you like to watch the stars while laying on this garden?"

Hawks: "Well, yes... ever since i was a child... i used to get out of my room and watch the stars... it was the only distraction i had back then... well apart from my best friend of course..."

Dabi: "Happy to hear i wasn't the only one..."

Hawks: "Hey Dabi...."

Dabi: "Yes birdie?"

Hawks: "Thank you, for not screwing up everything, and thank you, for the time we're having  together..."

Dabi: "Thank you too birdie... you've been distracting me from.. the bad memories... and everyday's pain"

 and everyday's pain"

*

Hawks: "Dabi..."

Dabi: "Yes birdie?"

Suddenly, we heard some sirens nearby...

Dabi: "Are you fucking kidding me? Ughhhh... let's go back to the hideout before they find us here..."

Hawks: "Ok..."

*credits to: nozko88x on Twitter

Author's space:

This is the 27th chapter, i hope you liked it! Thank you so much for your views, votes and comments! Have a nice day readers!