Chapter 32

Hawks' POV

I can't believe me and Dabi did it again... it is supposed to be wrong, but why does it feel so good?

Dabi: "Hey, birdie, are you feeling alright?"

Hawks: "Hey, Dabi, is this wrong?"

Dabi: "What do you mean by this?"

Hawks: "Me and you... is it wrong?"

Dabi: "Because we're two males or because you're a soon to be hero and i'm a villain?"

Hawks: "The second one..."

Dabi: "From the outside, it must appear weird, and also wrong... but i want to know what you think about it"

Hawks: "Like you said... i'm a soon to be hero and i shouldn't play around with a villain... but that doesn't concern me... i like being with you... and i don't know what i should do anymore..."

Dabi: "You don't know which side to choose right?"

Hawks: "It's a lot to take in... i'm lying to everyone in the league... and now i'm also lying to the whole hero society about us..."

Dabi: "I get it... it must be hard for you... hey... calm down... you're crying all over my bed!"

Hawks: "S-sorry... i can't help it..."

Dabi: "Hawks, free your mind for a second... close your eyes and think about something that makes you happy... does it feel any better?"

Hawks: "Hey... why are you doing this?"

Dabi: "You mean why am i caring about you? I can't actually explain it... but when i see you like that... my heart sort of aches... and it hurts... too much... gosh you're driving me nuts!"

Hawks: "... i actually don't know what to say..."

Dabi: "I... need to go for a walk... see you later birdie"

Does he care that much about me? I didn't know... i'm surprised... no one has ever said those things to me... 

Dabi's POV

Why did i fucking say that to him? Ughhhh, why didn't my mouth kept shut?

I wish i could talk to my brothers about this... but unfortunately i can't... these are the times when i wished i hadn't escaped my old life...

IT'S ALL HIS FUCKING FAULT!!!! If he wasn't such a bad person, we could live as a happy family right now... 

I FUCKING HATE HIM!!!!!!

Hawks' POV

I'm worried about Dabi now... he hasn't come back yet...

*slam*

Nevermind...

Hawks: "How can you be so fucking drunk?"

Dabi: "Shut up biirdiee..."

Hawks: "We're lucky there's nobody in the bar right now"

Dabi: "So they could see us making out?"

Hawks: "No... they would just laugh at you..."

Dabi: "I could see that happening..."

Hawks: "C'mon, i'll take you to my room..."

Author's space: 

This is the 32nd chapter, i hope you liked it! Thank you so much for your view, votes and comments! Have a nice day readers!