Chapter 26

Toga: "So.... they left just like that?"

Twice: "I guess so... hey, who wants to come with to watch American Horror Story?"

Toga: "I'M COMING!"

Mustard: "Sorry guys, like i said, i was doing something important... are you joining in, Dabi and Hawks?"

Dabi: "Sorry, i need to patrol tonight..."

Hawks: "Then i'll go for a walk... well, it's more than a flight"

Toga: "Ok, have fun everyone!"

Well, i guess i better leave then...

Dabi: "Hey birdie... wanna have some fun together?"

Hawks: "Weren't you going to patrol tonight?"

Dabi: "Yeah, don't you want to come with me?"

Hawks: "Well, i've got nothing better to do, so..."

Dabi: "Then let's go"

We've been walking down narrow allies for 15 minutes now... i don't know where he's taking me...

Dabi: "Here we are"

I looked up and read the sign, it was a bar with neon red and pink lights, there were some drunk dudes outside who were trying to stay stable

Dabi: "This is the place where i come once in a while... they have good drinks and it doesn't cost that much"

Hawks: "So you brought me here to make me drunk?"

Dabi: "Or maybe i brought you here because i wanted to chat in front of a glass of nice alcohol"

Hawks: "Seems fair..."

We both entered the bar....the music wasn't very high, so you could actually listen to your friend when they're talking... there were only waitresses and female bartenders...and of course all of the men were drooling over them

Dabi: "Hey Alix, how are you doing?"

Alix: "Oh hey Dabi! It's nice seeing you here again! I see you've brought a friend! What can i get for you?"

Hawks: "Just a simple gin tonic..."

Alix: "Alright, and i guess Dabi will take the usual"

Dabi: "You guessed right"

Alix placed our glasses in front of us and took another order from somebody else... and this somebody kept fucking her with his eyes...

Dabi: "If he won't stop eyeing Alix like that, i'll make sure he-"

Hawks: "Don't worry, burnt toast. I think Alix can handle this."

In fact she told him the right things and placed his drink on the counter

I started to drink my gin tonic... and jeez, it is amazing, i can feel the alcohol's stingy sensation down my throat... and i love it!

Hawks: "Ohhh, yes, this drink's amazing!"

Dabi: "I told you, they have good drinks in here"

Hawks: "We should come here more often..."

Dabi: "We?"

Hawks: "Why, don't you like my presence?"

Dabi: "Of course i do birdie"

Hawks: "Then we'll have more fun!"

Dabi: "Calm down birdie... unless you'll get so fucking waisted"

Hawks: "Alright alright"

After 20 minutes, we both finished our drinks.

Dabi: "Hey Ali- wait, where is she?!"

Hawks: "She must be outside, don't worry Dabi"

Dabi: "No, she can't be outside, the bartenders can't leave their places until their turn isn't over... and her turn isn't over yet"

Hawks: "Then i'll help you find her!"

Dabi: "Thanks birdie"

We've been looking for her everywhere... the only place missing is the bar's toilet..

Dabi slammed the door open and our eyes shot wide open...

Alix was being held to the wall by the same creep she was serving before...

Dabi: "LEAVE HER THE FUCK ALONE, YOU MOTHERFUCKER!"

Dabi pulled the man away from her, smashed him against the wall and held him by the neck

Alix: "Dabi don't-!"

Dabi: "Alix, i don't care! This isn't the first time someone tries to rape you... and i'm fucking done, you hear me, I'M FUCKING DONE!"

Man: "P-please, spare me... i have a family back at home...."

Hawks: "If you had really loved your family, you wouldn't have touched her... Dabi... do your thing, he deserves it!"

 Dabi: "Heard what he said? Bye, bye bastard.."

Just like that, he lighted up his arm with his blue flames... and the man started burning and screaming in pain...

Dabi: "We better run before the cops find us!"

Alix: "Before we split, thank you guys, i hope i could see you again!"

Hawks: "Bye Alix!"

I took Dabi under his arms and started flying... he was a little surprised...

Dabi: "Oh shit! Next time, warn me!"

Hawks: "Shut up burnt toast, we need to hurry before the cops arrive!"

Author's space

This is the 26th chapter, i hope you liked it! Thank you so much for your views, votes and comments! Have a nice day readers!