Chapter 64

Hawks' POV

Toga: "Yay!! Since All Might's here, i'm definitely going to see my Deku-kun!!"

Hawks: "But Shigaraki, i recall that All Might was retired..."

Shigaraki: "Yes, his sticky civilian figure has retired, but somehow he still manages to transform himself... crap, i thought that Father had really beaten the shit out of him last time... guess not..."

Twice: "Well, since this Father of yours is so powerful, could he give a little hand now?"

Shigaraki: "He definitely would, if he wasn't locked up in the most guarded prison of Japan!!"

Hawks: "Hey Shigaraki, sorry to interrupt, but... we could easily free him..."

Shigaraki: "Hawks, now it's not time for the jokes here-"

Hawks: "I'm not kidding, i know how to sneak inside Katsushika's prison" *

Shigaraki: "... alright, Hawks, i trust you enough to do this kind of job, you should feel privileged... and bring Dabi with you, he could help you out"

Dabi: "I'm cool with it..."

I shot a playful death glare at my boyfriend, he caught me and winked back at me, causing my eyes to roll back annoyed.

Dabi's POV

Dabi: "Where are we exactly going?"

We had been flying around for the past 20 minutes, and i'm getting tired of it...

Hawks: "First of all, we reach the police station, grab the keys in order to open All for One's chamber and finally go back to the battle field"

Dabi: "And how long is it going to take?"

Hawks: "Not too long, cause we're already here at the station!"

He gently placed me down on the station's rooftop and landed beside me

Hawks: "So, we gotta think carefully, we could infiltrate by using the gas channels or by using the bathroom's windows-"

Hawks' POV

Before i finished talking, Dabi lighted up the ground below our feet and destroyed it, this caused us to fall right onto a police officer's desk... and we were in an awkward position... i was sitting on his lap and his back was facing the desk... he lifted himself up a little bit by standing on his forearms and scooted me closer to his chest...

Dabi: "Birdie, you know that my way is the fastest one..."

Hawks: "Well, if the police station was opened, the officers could have already started shooting at us... you're just lucky"

His veiny pierced hands grabbed my thighs possessively, making me whimper suddenly...

Dabi: "I'm not lucky, i know what i'm doing..."

His hands caressed all the way up my waist, until he reached my wings...

Hawks: "T-touya, now it's not the right moment.."

Dabi: "You're right, just to letting you know, once this stupid battle is over..."

His face reached my ear as soon as he embraced me with his arms...

Dabi: "I'm taking you all for myself..."

He left a kiss on my cheek and looked in my eyes seductively...

Dabi: "Alright, let's get going then!"

Dabi's POV

Dabi: "So, do you know where these special keys are kept?"

Hawks: "Yes, of course, as an old soon-to-be-hero, i needed to learn what every corner of the station had to hide, and while following and scanning the actions of the main chief, i figured out where they kept the key..."

I followed the birdie to the chief's main office, he entered and travelled around the desk and stopped himself in front of a family painting...

Hawks: "Glad he didn't change the painting..."

He flipped the picture over and revealed a safe...

Hawks: "I've been trained to have a great memory my entire life, so, as i recall, the code must be..."

The safe's light turned green, signalling that the code inserted was correct...

Hawks: "Bingo..."

He turned back to me and swing the key between his fingers.

Hawks: "What are we waiting for? Let's go free Shigaraki's <papà>!"

*Katsushika's prison is a real place existing in the city of Tokyo

Author's space:
This is the 64th chapter, i hope you liked it! Thank you for your views, votes and comments! Have a nice day readers!