Chapter 51

Hawks: "And you little fuckers still need to tell me the whole plan"

Dabi: "That's my job, birdie. Since that bastard is going to give you your little hero license, we'll change the plan a bit. I'll broadcast the reality to the whole world, or at least, to whole Japan, during your final presentation to the hero society. In this way, they'll be the first ones to come for us instead of the opposite. And that's when you come out little birdie. Just a little reminder, you know that you'll have to fight against Best Jeanist, Endeavour, your best friend and some UA students?"

Hawks: "Of course i am! And are you ready to fight against your own siblings?"

Dabi: "I hope we'll do a great family reunion!"

Hawks: "And what about their next attack?"

Dabi: "Like Shigaraki said, we'll just have to bear it and get away with it"

Toga: "But that's no fun at all!"

Mustard: "Toga is right!"

Dabi: "Don't worry guys, we'll have our fun and payback while fighting the good guys"

Mustard: "It's hard to wait that long"

Hawks: "Well, we won't. I'm pretty sure that after this attack, i'll go back to the hero agency, and probably in a week they'll give me my hero license..."

Toga: "I'm still impatient, even if it's just for a week"

Kurogiri: "Let's wait a few more hours..."

Later...

We were all gathered inside the living room watching tv, apparently Best Jeanist already spread the news about me and Miruko.
Luckily, he didn't tell our full names, just the hero ones.

Dabi *whispering*: "Hey birdie, you seem off... are you ok?"

Hawks: "Yes, i kind of am"

Dabi: "Let's go to my room then"

Shigaraki: "Hey, where are you going?"

Dabi: "Just to my room, we want to spend some time by ourselves"

Toga: "Are you guys going to fuck?"

Hawks: "Toga, please-"

Dabi: "Yes, we are"

Hawks: "You know you didn't have to indulge her, right?"

Dabi: "If you really want her to stop, just give her what she wants"

Hawks: "So... are we really going to fuck? I mean, the heroes might erupt in here at any moment"

Dabi: "Toga can be satisfied even with lies. But now, tell me, what's bothering you?"

Hawks: "I'm worried, like a lot... it's my first time betraying someone... and i'm doing it to the whole hero society... and that's a big betrayal"

Dabi: "So, you don't want to follow the league anymore?"

Hawks: "No, no, no... the simple word to describe what i'm feeling is just... scared"

I started sweating and fidgeting with my hands...

Dabi *soft tone*: "Hey, birdie, look at me"

Dabi grabs my chin and makes me face him, it's the first time i've seen him so... kind. The look inside his eyes makes me melt into his hand.

Dabi: "Listen here, i totally understand how you feel, you don't think i felt this way too while betraying my own family? But, we're doing for something good, like i escaped from Endeavour's abuse... please, be with me until everything ends"

I didn't dare to say anything, because i couldn't believe his words... we were just silent, staring at each other.

Dabi: "Birdie, i'd love to stare at your fierce eyes all day, but, right now, i need an answe-"

I shut him off with a kiss, a soft one.

Hawks *whispers near Dabi's lips*: "Does this count as an answer?"

Dabi *whispers back*: "Yes, yes it does"

That's when both of us heard a loud crash coming from the bar, the heroes came at the right moment.

Hawks *smirking*: "Alright then, the show must go on"

Old author's space: (18/10/2021)

Hello readers, i'm sorry that this chapter is shorter than others, but lately, i'm losing motivation to write and upload. This year, school is really stressing me out and i'm having lots of panic and anxiety attacks, which is not good for me because it leads me to lose interest in everything i do and it makes me feel sick physically. But anyway, seeing your comments and votes makes me happy, and i'm sure i'll upload more, i just don't know when. And i'm also sure that i'll make this chapter more interesting.
Thank you for your views, votes and comments! Have a nice day readers!

New author's space: (28/12/2021)

Hello bitches, i'm back! Missed me?
After feeling like shit for over 2 months, i'm back and i'll try to upload once a week like i did before.
During these 2 months, i changed atmosphere, which means i changed school, because i was feeling a lot of pressure on my back and it was such a toxic situation.
But i didn't forget about this fanfiction, in fact i checked my profile everyday, and i loved to see how this story has grown so much!
Guys, thank you so much for over 70k+ views and 2k+ votes, you helped me to keep going and tried to cheer me up. Thanks, i really appreciate it!
Have a nice day readers, and happy holidays!