Chapter 50

Hawks' POV

Yesterday me and Dabi fell asleep together... i've never slept like this before... i always get horrible nightmares coming from my childhood...

I'm so sorry to leave him like this... his morning sleeping face is the best... i wish i could kiss him... but i can't, i don't want to wake him up

I tried to be as quiet as possible while getting out of the bed sheets... and strangely, i made it!

Kurogiri: "Good morning Hawks!"

Hawks: "Oh shit, Kurogiri it's you, you scared me... why are you up so early?"

Kurogiri: "I'm just making breakfast... and why are you up?"

Hawks: "Best Jeanist texted me and set a meeting at this hour... so i'm going to meet him for the last time"

Kurogiri: "Are you already aware of the plan?"

Hawks: "Dabi didn't tell me anything... what if we talk about it while eating breakfast all together?"

Kurogiri: "Alright, see you soon"

I'm at the same place, trying to calm myself down so i can pull off a better act.

Best Jeanist: "Hey Hawks, you're here!"

Hawks: "Hello Best Jeanist!"

Best Jeanist: " I'm sorry i called you at this hour, i shouldn't have to"

Hawks: "Well, it was hard to make up excuses to the team... but i did it... it must be important if you called me this early"

Best Jeanist: "Well, yes, Endeavour wants to meet you tomorrow so he can promote you!"

Hawks: "Wait WHAT?!"

Best Jeanist: "You and Miruko passed both of your last missions, you'll receive your hero license tomorrow at the Hero Gala"

Hawks: "How can i leave the League without them finding out about me?!"

Best Jeanist: "Don't worry we got you... we'll make another attack today at 8:00pm, so we can <kidnap> you and bring you to the agency"

Hawks: "Alright, sounds like a plan... i hope they won't chase me too much! Bye Best Jeanist!"

Best Jeanist: "Bye Hawks!"

Shigaraki: "Hawks, you're back. Now sit down and let's discuss about the plan"

Hawks: "We're fucking doomed!"

Twice: "What do you mean?"

Hawks: "I met up with Best Jeanist, and he told me that tomorrow i'll receive my hero license at the Hero Gala... but this is the problem... the heroes will erupt in here so they can <kidnap> me and take me with them..."

Toga: "Ok, this doesn't help us with the plan at all!"

Dabi: "Hey, Shigaraki, what do we do?"

Shigaraki: "Simple, do as the heroes want..."

Mustard: "Boss, ARE YOU INSANE?!"

Shigaraki: "No, Mustard... as Hawks will receive his hero license, we will broadcast the first part of the plan... all the heroes will come in action... that's when the birdman will join the battle field on our side and make us proud!"

Dabi: "Is that ok for you Keigo?"

Hawks: "Yes, totally, but now, Touya, tell me about the plan since i don't know shit!"

Toga: "I'm writing this in my journal: <Hawks and Dabi aren't afraid of calling by each other's real names in front of the rest team>!"

Author's space:

This is the 50th chapter, i hope you liked it! Thank you for your views, votes and comments! Have a nice day readers!