Chapter 29

Shigaraki: "Is everybody here already?"

Kurogiri: "Yes, we are all here, boss."

Shigaraki: "I called you all in today, because i need to tell you our next moves. We'll finally release one of our Nomus... and trust me, the heroes will be very surprised"

Toga: "Do we need to come with you?"

Shigaraki: "Unfortunately yes. You all have to keep an eye on the creature. It is.... how can i say... unstable..."

Mustard: "Then what are we waiting for? Let's go kick some asses!"

Dabi: "Since when are you this enthusiastic?"

Mustard: "Don't you also want to see the city in a complete chaos?"

Dabi: ".... you're right"

Toga: "So when are we starting with the plan?"

Shigaraki: "In an hour... make sure you'll be ready"

Once Shigaraki finished, i stormed out of the room because i didn't feel well... until i felt a tight grip on my wrist.

Dabi: "What's with you today birdie?"

Hawks: "I'm just... not feeling well."

Dabi: "Are you feeling anxious?"

Hawks: "No.... it's like... overwhelming... i don't know how to describe it"

Dabi: "Oh... i know what you're talking about..."

Hawks: "Really?"

Dabi: "Yeah... you feel the adrenaline rushing through your veins... and that makes you anxious... you know it'll ruin you... but then you realize... you could use it at your own advantage... to do something... unexpected... something that you didn't even think of..."

Hawks: "...... how can you know?"

Dabi: "When i decided to run out of my old life... that was the first time i felt it"

Hawks: "Damn... i never knew you were so experienced..."

Dabi: "You don't know a lot of things about me birdie"

Hawks: "For example why you keep stalking the same people every week?"

Dabi: "What?!"

Hawks: "Every time you go on patrolling, you always sit on the same roof and look forward to the same direction..."

Dabi: "The <hero> school taught you well..."

Hawks: "I'm skilled too, you know"

Dabi: "Don't you worry... the last time i saw you fighting you were pretty skilled birdie"

Hawks: "Oh yeah, well, gotta say the same thing to you too, burnt toast"

Dabi: "Thank you"

And just like that, he left a quick peck on my lips and left for his room... i'll see him in an hour

Shigaraki: "Ready everyone?"

Toga: "Yes, we're ready... now c'mon let's go!! I want to see Izuku!!"

Hawks: "Who's Izuku?"

Dabi: "He's her new crush... she met him when the UA students attacked Overhaul... i must say.. he is one of the strongest..."

Hawks: "Do we need to fear him?"

Shigaraki: "Yes... we need to defeat him! So let's go... before i am done with your high school student crush bullshit"

Author's space:

This is the 29th chapter, i hope you liked it!
I'm sorry, but this week I won't be uploading because I'm busy with work... 
Thank you so much for your views, votes and comments! Have a nice day readers!