Chapter 54

Hawks' POV - 2 months later

My recovery is going quite well: my wings are once again full of feathers, i just need a little bit more training and i'll be brand new.
Although, my emotions have been destroying me lately.
Yes, i have Miruko, but i miss every member of the league, even Shigaraki.
The one i miss the most is Dabi, he's my lover and i can't live without his presence near me.

Luckily, tomorrow is the big day, mine and Miruko's hero celebration.
The day where everything is going to start from a new beginning.
The day where i'll betray everyone i know...
But i'm not going to give up, i want this world to change, and i'll do it with my friends and my lover.
There's nothing more i could ask for.

*knock knock*

Hawks: "Come in, it's open!"

Endeavour: "Hey, Hawks, how are you doing today?"

Hawks: "Fine Endeavour, i think i'm ready for tomorrow"

Endeavour: "There is someone, well actually more than someone, i want you to meet"

Suddenly, 4 people entered the door, and i knew exactly who they were...

Endeavour: "Since i'm trying to be a new father, Hawks, as my new hero partner, this is my family"

Well, i'm meeting my brothers, mother and sister-in-law all at once! But they just don't know it yet!

This tall white haired boy came up to me and shaked my hand joyfully.

Natsuo: "Hi Hawks, it is so nice to meet you! My name's Natsuo and i'm the second youngest!"

A girl with glasses approached him and pat him on the shoulder, as a sign for calming him down.

Fuyumi: "Hello Hawks, i am Fuyumi, the only sister"

And last but not least, the other Todoroki sibling, who was shaped like a Pokèball, came up to me and bowed his head.

Shoto: "Hello Hawks, i am Shoto, the youngest sibling among us"

After all of the siblings had introduced themselves, i looked over the corner of the room and saw a small, thin lady with white hair.
So i reached out my hand for her...

Hawks: "Hello miss, my name is-"

She literally threw her tiny self into my arms and hugged me, in such a motherly way, i loved it.
But her next few words was what has shocked me the most.

Rei: "Thank you for loving my son..."

I totally knew who she was referring to, and, as i hugged her back, i quickly whispered.

Hawks: "You're welcome"

As we both released from the hug, everyone in the room was staring at us, maybe questioning Rei's choice...

Hawks: "Well, it was so nice to meet you guys! Thank you for coming!"

Everyone: "Bye Hawks! And good luck with the celebration!" 

Hawks: "Endeavour, can i speak with you for a moment?"

Endeavour: "Sure, where's the problem?"

Hawks: "Did you just name me your new hero partner?"

Endeavour: "Well, yes, you deserve it after everything i have put you through"

Hawks: "Thank you so much Endeavour, it is truly an honor"

Author's space:
Well, we reached 1k+ comments, and now i'm satisfied for the day!
This is the 54th chapter, i hope you liked it! Thank you for your views, votes and comments! Have a nice day readers!