Chapter 52

Hawks' POV (this chapter contains possible manga spoilers)

Hawks: "C'mon Touya, the show must go on"

Me and Dabi stepped out of his room, and the next thing we witnessed was pure chaos.

The heroes literally have stormed into the bar, causing every type of furniture to be thrown away.

Alright, time to get into character. (again)

Once i spotted Shigaraki, i ran up next to him.

Hawks: "Hey boss, need a hand?"

Shigaraki, who was fully aware of the plan, answered.

Shigaraki: "Really?! Where have you been?! I've called for you and Dabi about 11037* times!"

Hawks: "Hey, let me handle him!"

Whoah, who is that?!

Hawks: "Boss, why are you fighting a pomeranian?"

Shigaraki: "Don't let him fool you!! He's actually a 16-year-old monster!"

Hawks: "Hey buddy! What is your name?"

???: "You really think i'll tell you my own name, huh?! You can call me Dynamight, the next #1 hero!!"

Hawks: "Okay kiddo, now calm down, you don't need to explode everything"

Dynamight: "Shut the hell up!!"

Hawks: "You know, you're never going to be a hero if you treat people this way. What if you join us?"

Dynamight: "Screw you pidgeon!"

Hawks: "Alright, now you got on my nerves... prepare to-"

Endeavor: "Well, aren't you the new villain recruit?"

Hawks: "Look who's here, the #1 hero! What can i do for you, my lord?"

Endeavour: "How about you come with us and go straight to jail?"

Hawks: "You wish.."

Endeavour: "Then fight me like a real man!"

Dabi: "Hey, Hawks, do you need help over there?"

Hawks: "No worries, Dabi, i've got this"

Suddenly, Endeavour brought a weird chemical near my nose and whispered to my ear

Endeavour: "Pretend to faint so we can take you away easily..."

I did as i was told... but we need to make things more believable, don't we?

Hawks *whispering*: "Hey Endeavour, burn my wings" **

Endeavour: "WHAT?!"

Hawks: "Once my quirk is useless, they'll sure come for me"

Endeavour: "I-i don't want to, Hawks"

Mustard: "Boss, they got Hawks!"

Shit, Mustard, they should make you go to acting lessons

Shigaraki: "Oh fuck"

Hawks: DO IT NOW!!"

And simply like that, i could feel a burning sensation across all my back, but i couldn't react, i needed to play <unconscious>.

Dabi: "WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO?!"

Endeavour: "He's just getting what he deserves for his crimes"

Dabi: "Now you listen to me, little bitch. He's done nothing wrong, he's the sweetest guy you could ever have, and now, you're treating him like a piece of trash. I'll come back for you, Enji. I'll punish you... once and for all!!"

A single tear ran down my face, Dabi's words just made my heart skip a beat, even if i'm in an intolerable pain and i'm being thrown over Endeavour's massive shoulder.

* as a Dangaronpa fan, that was the first number that came in mind
** I know that, in the real story, Endeavour doesn't burn his wings, but this is a fanfiction, and it is full of plot twists

Author's space:
This is the 52nd chapter, i hope you liked it! Thank you for your views, votes and comments! Have a nice day readers!