Chapter 56

Hawks' POV

After Touya's announcement, all the heroes gathered together and went straight to where the meeting point was.
We were also joined by a bunch of 1A kids, i heard from Eraserhead that they are going to be the next Big Three.
There is also Shoto in this little group, Endeavour must be proud.

Too bad everything is going to end soon.

Best Jeanist: "Hawks!! What do we need to know about this League?"

Hawks: "They sure are powerful! Even if they are villains, they all love each other like a big family, that is the only weakness i could think of"

Endeavour: "It's not really useful..."

Hawks: "It is..."

We all arrived at the field, it was all devastated, all the trees were burnt and cut down, the land was destroyed and there were lots of boulders all around.

Shigaraki: "Well, well, well, i see you brought company with you number #1! That felt weird, i'm not used to calling someone number #1 else than All Might!"

Good one, Shigaraki!

Mustard: "Boss, look who we have here! A certain birdman has come to the rescue!"

Are they talking about me?

Shigaraki: "Kurogiri!"

Suddenly, Shigaraki and Touya went inside Kurogiri's portal, which opened right back beside me... and they both came out of it

Shigaraki: "You little MOTHERFUCKER!"

Tomura grasped violently my neck with his hand, but being careful with his quirk, in fact he had his pinky up.

Shigaraki: "You poor hero think that you can betray the League of Villains and get away with it so easily?!"

He was basically yelling straight into my face. I was taken aback, but decided to play along.

Hawks: "You dangerous villains deserve it! You're a threat to the whole society and just want to rule all over the world by killing and torturing every hero in existence!"

All of my ex-hero-colleagues were looking at me, they were afraid to move closer because of what Shigaraki would have done to me... what a pussies!

Dabi: "You heroes don't understand shit!"

Shigaraki's hand was now replaced with Dabi's, his arm was all firing up, so he could threaten the heroes easily.

Dabi: "Heroes think that the world is full of sunshine, but it is not when someone tries to go against them, like us villains do. That is why heroes are trying to keep the black sheep out of the group, because it is not as white as them. But if you really look closely, they have been the black sheeps all along!"

There was an inexplicable silence filling the atmosphere...

Dabi: "Now i'm going to tell you a story, and you're all going to listen or else i'll cook your little chicken here!"

...

Dabi: "I knew someone who was so determined to be a hero, to be the white sheep. They've always done what the society told them and never once complained! But it turned out that this white sheep has realized a few things, they've got in touch with a few black sheeps, and, at the end, they became one! But the funny part is that this new black sheep has betrayed their own herd... is this the complete story or do i need to add more details... Keigo?"

Hawks: "Well, i gotta say Dabi... you did an amazing background! Thank you!"

Dabi: "You're welcome..."

Dabi leans in a little bit and leaves a little kiss near my mouth, he hugged me tightly and added.

Dabi: "God... you don't know how much i've missed you!"

I hugged back, but our lovely moment was interrupted by something, or better, someone...

Endeavour: "Hawks?! What does he mean? What is this all about?!"

Hawks: "I see you didn't really pay attention to his speech, Endeavour... Well, basically i'm THE black sheep, i'm teamed up with the LOV!"

 Well, basically i'm THE black sheep, i'm teamed up with the LOV!"

*

Endeavour: "Why?!"

Hawks: "Why you're asking?! You've got such a tough face for saying that! You should already know that!"

Endeavour stayed quiet, with his eyes wide opened, looking at the ground underneath him... like everyone else did...

*credits to the artist on Instagram: keny.art

Author's space:
This is the 56th chapter, i hope you liked it! Thank you for your views, votes and comments! Have a nice day readers!