Chapter 15

Hawks's POV

Oh my god... this is my first mission as a villain!! Should I be excited or scared?! Who will we meet today? Are we going to fight against some heroes too?!

Dabi: "What are you thinking about birdie? You seem scared..."

Well, he really can read my mind, can't he?

Hawks: "Why do you care so much all of a sudden?"

Dabi: "I don't care about you, but about the mission. If you keep being this stressed, you'll fuck up everything. So, little advice, empty your mind and don't think about anything else, got it birdie?"

Hawks: "Thanks Dabi..."

Dabi: "No problem, birdie."

Toga: "Hey Shigaraki, where are we heading to?"

Shigaraki: "Can't you just be a little more patient for once?"

Toga: "You already know the answer!"

Shigaraki: "Kurogiri, please tell her, I can't keep doing this..."

Kurogiri: "Alright Shigaraki. Today we're going to meet the new Yakuza's boss, Overhaul. He seems to be interested in our league, but he didn't tell us the reason. He asked us to meet all of the members, he would like to examinate us."

Shigaraki: "That's why I don't like him."

Dabi: "Same Shigaraki."

What?! We're going to meet the new Yakuza's boss?! Are you fucking kidding me?! Today I'm meeting one of the most powerful bosses of all Japan! I don't want to do this anymore! Maybe if I just go back to the bar, they won't notice my disappearance-

Dabi: "Where do you think you're going, birdie? Are you scared?"

Oh c'mon!

Hawks: "Just checking if there was still someone behind... guess I was right."

Dabi: "Or you were just trying to sneak out and head back to the bar, weren't you?"

Hawks: "..."

Dabi: "Huh? The cat got your tongue?"

Mr Compress: "Guys, c'mon. We're all waiting for the both of you. Hurry up!"

Dabi: "We're coming! Now, birdie, you better tell me the truth next time. It will be easier."

How can this guy always know what my intentions are? Does he got a second quirk? Jesus...

Shigaraki: "We're finally here. Everyone, please keep a low profile. I don't want anyone to get noticed and get in trouble with some heroes."

Professional butler: "Hello, members of the League Of Villains. My name is Aito, and I am Overhaul's professional butler and manager. He's expecting you in his office. Please follow me."

This Overhaul dude must be really someone important. He also got a butler all for himself!

Overhaul: "Welcome Shigaraki and others. My name is Overhaul, thank you for joining this meeting today!"

Shigaraki: "Quit the chit-chat Overhaul, why did you contact us?"

Overhaul. "Don't be this angry Shigaraki, I've just simply heard of your league and wanted to know you guys better."

Twice: "Don't fall for this trap Shigaraki!"

Twice is right, his motive was pretty fake. Why did he really want to see us?

Overhaul: "All of your members are rebellious Shigaraki. Now, please take a seat, my guests, and tell me your names, except you Shigaraki, I already know yours."

Shigaraki: "Tch, I will introduce everyone. Here we have: Dabi, Toga, Mustard, Mr. Compress and Hawks."

Overhaul: "Alright, alright. I'll need some of you for a job. Might if I borrow some of your members, Shigaraki?"

I knew there was something fishy about this guy, I don't like him either.

Shigaraki: "Sure thing, Overhaul. So, who do you want to take under your wing?"

Overhaul: "If everybody agrees, I would like to work with Dabi, Toga, Twice and Hawks. Now I have an important meeting, so I have to go. The four I chose need to be here tomorrow at the same hour. Goodbye! Aito, please scort them to the door."

Aito: "No problem, Mister."

Twice: "Shigaraki, are you out of your mind?"

Shigaraki: "No, I'm not Twice. If that bitch will take you with him, maybe we can discover more details of him and defeat him..."

So, basically, we need to do the exact same job that I'm doing as an undercover agent... nice.

Dabi: "Doesn't this situation remind you of someone, birdie?"

Hawks: "Oh shut the hell up, you burnt toast."

Dabi: "Don't worry, I'll give you permission to tell everything about Overhaul to your favorite hero Endeavor, is it okay birdie?"

Hawks: "Will you ever stop teasing me?"

Dabi: "Never"

Well... that was unexpected of him...

Author's space

This is the 15th chapter, I hope you liked it! Thank you so much for your views, votes and comments! Have a nice readers!