Chapter 49

Dabi's POV

Dabi: "Now that the bird has spilled everything... we need some private time by ourselves... bye everybody!"

Toga: "Use protection!"

Did she really have to?!

Hawks: "Woah, Dabi slow down... our rooms are just here around the corner..."

Dabi: "..."

I can't believe i'm doing this...

Hawks: "Why did you drag me into your room?"

I hugged my boyfriend as hard as i could... i wanted to make him feel better... he's going to betray all of the good people he knows... and i feel bad... because i'm the main reason he's doing this...

 because i'm the main reason he's doing this

*

Hawks: "Hey, Touya, are you ok?"

Dabi: "I'd rather not answer that..."

Hawks: "Hey, look at me..."

Keigo cups my cheeks as he lifts my head up a little, so i can fully look at him

Hawks: "Tell me, what's wrong?"

Dabi: "Keigo... uuuggghhh... i just... feel guilty you know... you're going to leave everything you've been working for your entire life... because of a piece of shit like me..."

Hawks: "Listen here Touya... you didn't put pressure on me to take this decision... i've taken it all by myself... it isn't your fault..."

Dabi: "Hey Keigo... i know this might not be the best moment.... but..."

Hawks: "Go on tell me Touya, free your chest"

Dabi: "i'm just... so glad i have you here by my side...you bring out the best of me... and... i love you..."

Hawks' POV

After he had confessed his love, his lips met mine... and it felt different... this kiss was different... it was full of love, loyalty, trust...

Hawks: "Hey... Touya?"

Dabi: "Mh?"

Hawks: "I love you too..."

I started the kiss again... and he began to hold me closer... we couldn't tear ourselves apart...

Dabi's POV

I lifted my dear birdie by his legs, so he can wrap his legs and arms around me... i carefully pushed him against the wall and continued our kiss... and by the second, it was growing more passionate than ever

Since he was much stable, i held out my hand and started stroking his left wing...

Hawks: "H-hey Dabi... you caught me by surprise..."

Dabi: "Oh sorry... but you know i really like to tease you, don't you birdie?"

Hawks: "Mhhhh"

Damn... i just love him more and more by the moment...

Dabi: "Hey Keigo..."

I lean closer to his ear... whispering my next few words

Dabi: "You're the best person i could ask for..."

Hawks' POV

Godammit!! He shouldn't say things like this out of nowhere... it's unusual of him... fuuuccckk... i'm blushing so hard right now!!

Dabi: "How cute! My little birdie is blushing so hard that he looks like a tomato!"

Hawks: "Shut your fucking mouth burnt toast!"

Dabi: "Alright, alright... i won't make you more mad... now c'mon, would you like to join me for a cuddle session?"

Hawks: "Sure..."

*credits to the artist on twitter: nozko88x

Author's space:

This is the 49th chapter, i hope you liked it! Like i said in my previous chapter, it's really hard to update nowadays because my teachers are loading me with school work... and i'm really trying to update at least once a week... i'm so sorry that i'll leave you on hanging readers. Thank you for your views, votes and comments! Have a nice day readers!