☔️☂️🌧

Emojis- a rainy day!

I was hearing: umbrella by Rihanna!

"Hey do you know that he sleeps with a teddy bear?" She said!

They both laughed! Deku had to force her laugh because I knew that she didn't want to hurt my feelings. I got mad and took Deku's wrist and took her outside to the garden!

"Sorry..." she said.

"It's fine... I'm not mad at you!" I said as we walk together in the garden.

I then felt water coming from the sky but, didn't think much of it because i thought it was just me. The sky was getting cloudy to the point where I could barley see the sun. I really wanted to know if it was just me or not.

"Oi, deku!" I said as she looked at me.

"Yeah!?" She said.

"Is it about to rain or is it just me?" I said.

"You felt it too!! I think so and it also looks like it too!" She said looking to the sky but, because I heard that, if you see the sky while it's cloudy, apparently you go blind but, I don't know if it's true or not, so I closed her eyes.

"Don't look up!" I said closing her eyes with my hand.

"Kacchan! Your hands are extremely cold!" She said.

We walk and talked for a little bit, we obviously didn't care if we got wet or not. We were playing around in the garden!
We put the song "umbrella" by Rihanna on my phone and danced! Deku and me were running around playing tag, we danced, we sang parts of the song! We mostly sang:
"because when the sun shines, we'll shine together. Told you I'd be here forever, said I'll always be your friend. Took an oath i'mma stick out 'till the end. Now that's raining more then ever, know that we'll still have each other you can stay under my umbrella"
We were having so much fun but, we heard thunderstorms coming and we both got scared and went inside.

We were so wet that we both almost slipped and almost fell! The floor was extremely wet and we had to be quiet so my stupid mom won't find out or she'll kill me! We went to the bathroom, I let her barrow my clothes and I also let her change first!

After that, we went to my bed together and watched movies. It was dark and tomorrow was the day to surprise her...

Hello!! Guys! Guess what? We hit 60K reads on this book!! I'm so happy!! I love you guys so much! Thank you, and yes! WE did it! Not just me! you guys too! WE did it as a team!! Love you guys 💖💖💖