Car trip 2

HelloOOO!! I am BACK... with another update😇 I am going to be honest with you, I've been....in a stage where I...cant seem to understand anything! I mean, I don't know how I got to this point... I love writing and I will always write for you guys! Bc I love you guys so much, I'll do anything to make a amazing update for you guys! But, something seems off theses couple of days, I don't seem to be in the mood anymore... but, here I am!! Back!!

Izuku POV............
I look at him for a while, wondering... 'what is he thinking?'
Of course, I can't just go inside his head and see what he is thinking about, that would be awesome though.
I still felt his hand on my chests area, his hand was moving one of my breasts... it felt weird at first but, I got used to it.
There is one question I really want to know 'how did he get in my house?'
I have so many questions going through my head right now and I don't even know how to ask him without making it awkward!
I want to talk to him but, with his hand on my... breast...I don't think I could do it.
After some time of thinking, finally one of us went for it and talked.

(Note: I was writing and saved this part, it somehow got deleted...and I don't know why. Now, I have to rewrite it all over again😭and I forgot what I wrote)

Bakugou pov...............
I just pretended that I knew what I was doing, even though I didn't.
I take my hands off of her, I put them on the weal and drove off. I didn't know where we were going. I had a really bad feeling that something bad was going to happen to us. 
I didn't even noticed that I was on E!! When I did,I parked. We ended up 3 hours away from her house, I hadn't even told her anything why I brought her here.

"We have a problem" I started...

"Huh!!?" She said to me confused.

"We are low on gas.."I continued.

"Oh...wait..why did you even brought me here?...did something happen?"

"Oh, about that!! Someone broke into my house and I don't know who it is for sure but, I have a feeling that I know who it is.."

"Why didn't you....call the police..."

"............I don't know............."

"What do you do now?"

"I will probably call my parents to let them now and they'll do the rest because I don't want to do it..."

"Yea...and, who do you think it is?!"

I sighed and started to talk. "Your stupid "friend""
I said annoyed.

"You know what....I think so too! She hasn't gotten home yet!"

"Wait.. really!! Let's go to your house and see if she is there, if not...we run away"

"Do you have enough gas then..." she said knowing so  will that i don't.

"Shit...I forgot about that!"

"It's so dark....like.. really dark!! Can't even see anything"

"No shit  Sherlock"

She then started laughing, at my joke!
I then look outside my window when I suddenly heard noises coming from deku's seat.
I turn around to see what she was doing and.....

Sorry guys! Anyways, I wanted to tell you that I am starting school tomorrow and I am not ready :(!!
!! Thank goodness I am doing it online because if not... I am not ready...
I am probably not going to update tomorrow... so, Yea..
Who else is starting school??

I am more likely to update on Monday's, Wednesday's or even Friday's.!!
That's all loves!! Bye!! 💖💖