About me!!!(part 1)(not a update)

Hello!! My name is estefani evaristo. I am in 6th grade, I do not get bullied in school. I have plenty of friends that I trust and I have a good life to say the least. Most people know me for being a weird, laugh for no reason, and for being kind. I always try to be kind, even though sometimes my friends get me mad and I try to be calm as possible. Most people don't know that I am in Wattpad right now. Only one of my friends know about this.
Right now my family and I are having trouble with stuff, so it's very difficult to do my homework. But, one thing that I am so proud of, I have finally done my homework since like... two in the half weeks. I have not completely done it, but I am making some
progress.
One thing that I hate myself about is that, when I was little, like little little, I used to be the most ugliest child in the whole freakin grade!! I am not even joking!! I don't have the picture in my phone right now but, when I am older I will probably show it to you guys.

Anyways, let's get to the facts.

Before you guys meet me, you have to be nice to me.
You guys won't know exactly where I live but, it's a small town, so...yea.

I live in Santa Barbara, California, (please don't come here)
I know, putting where I live out to the world will not be a good idea. But, I will edit this out soon. Besides, you guys don't know exactly where I live, just my town.

My birthday is on December 19th 2007. Yes, I am 12 years old and I am going to be 13 in a few months. I honestly don't really care about my birthday. I am going to have so much hate for this but, I like celebrating my birthday like it's a normal day, the reason why is because every time we celebrate my birthday, something goes wrong. And if we don't celebrate it, then nothing goes wrong because it's a normal day. And besides, it's just my birthday, nothing special is going on in the world!!

I am deciding if I want to dye my hair, but I don't know what color yet. It has to be blue, but blue what? I am choosing to have two colors in my hair. I just need help deciding, please help me!!

That is all of what I can think of right now. Please do me a favor and if you guys have any questions about ME, please comment them down below. I will be reading them and will be answering them in the future. I will probably end this book by the end of this year (yes, it's that long). I still don't know if I want to do a daily upload thing. But I will figure that alone. And also, a big thanks for 6,000 reads on Wattpad. I am so happy, my goal for me was to 1,000 in less then three months. And you guys hit it. Thank you all for the supporter through out my book, I couldn't do it without you.
But, seriously, if you guys have any questions about me, leave them down below.
Love you all, and see you guys soon!!(I don't know when am I going to update this book)💖💖💖