Car trip 3

Katsuki POV...............
I saw her unbuckling herself, right before she was about to open the door, I got her right on time and grabbed her wrist.
"What are you doing?" I said to her face, a little bit to close because her cheeks started to get really red.

"I-I was getting out of the car" she said nervously to me.

"Are you CRAZY? It's dark outside and..and .. we don't know if it's safe out there!!!" I said trying to think fast.

"Yea, but.... I could tell todor-"

"WHO FUCKING CARES ABOUT THAT FREAK!!!" I yelled at her straight at her face, which I didn't realize that it was a BAD MISTAKE! She looked at me extremely mad, like she was about to slap me..

"Don't say that!! You barley know him!" She said to me with an angry face!

"What are you going to do? Slap me?" BIG MISTAKE!!

*slap*

She...slapped ME!!!!

"You....piece of shit!!! What happens if I slap-"

"You can't!! I am under age and you can't hit me!!!" She said like she just won an Oscar award!!

"You saved yourself this one!!" I said to her,
She started to laugh at me.

"Anyways, I am going outside because I've been sitting Here for hours now" she said while opening the door.
"Oh, look, it's morning now.... I missed my sleep...😭" she said getting surprised. "And I am not even tired!"

I hummed as a response because I don't even know how to respond to that. Girls are so complicated these days, if you say something wrong, your dead..

Anyways, I didn't know what to do, I was looking around the car and noticed bags on the back seats. Soon, I remember what I bought, I smirked to myself. I didn't realize that deku went back in and decided to do something...

Izuku's POV............

I went outside to get fresh air when, I had an idea that I could just....text todoroki of what's going on...I know kacchan hates him but, it's either this way or staying here for the night, and I don't want to do that, it's scary and creepy out here.
I went back inside the car and decided to scare kacchan for a second..

"Boo!!!!" I screamed to his face.

He, of course, flinched and got so mad at me that he screamed at me, well... he screams at everyone so..its normal for him to scream at me.
"Fuck, FUCK YOU!!" He screamed at me.

I laughed so hard I couldn't control myself, he then forced me to face him, and.....

TBC!!

Hello! Honestly, I am extremely worried for the people who are in California and all!! Stay safe out there!! I'm a close to the fire right now, I always hear ambulances trying to get to their location and trying to rescue that people. I am scared for the world right now, I hope you guys are safe!! Please be safe out there, I really care about you!!
Love you guys so much!,💖💖💖