I am sorry😔😔😔(not a update)

I really don't know how to start this. I am extremely sorry for not posting on Friday. The reason why I didn't post on Friday was because my family has difficulty time with the WIFI connection. My dad had to call and buy a new set up for the WIFI. I really don't know how to explain it but, I couldn't post anything. But, I have still been writing it's just that I couldn't post it. It all started on Thursday.
The WiFi was pretty bad and we had to turn the WiFi box thing off. The next day was when my zoom meeting was. I couldn't join because the WiFi didn't work. Friday was the only day that I had two zoom meetings. One at 9am and the other at 11am. As you could tell, I couldn't join neither of them.
And you just could imagine how the rest of the weekend turned out. Today, Monday, just wanted to worn you of what's been happening to me for the past few days. I am so excited for you guys to read the next chapters. It's not going to be the best but it will definitely be different.
Just wanted to say that I am extremely sorry for that and I will see you tomorrow!!
Don't forget!! I love each one of you💖💖💖.
I love your support💖💖💖
Your support is what keeps me alive💖💖💖💖