Running away???

Warnings: this chapter contains violence. If you don't like that kind of stuff, don't read. This is a warning.

Izuku pov..........

I knew it!!
it was kacchan!!
He walked towards me and yanked me, forcing me to fallow him. I was scared. Was he going to beat me up again? like when we were little? I don't know.
Anyways, I didn't know where we were going but, It was my fault. I knew he was mad at me for kissing him. I didn't know how much it would actually affect him.
Then, a negative thought came to my head.
'But what if he was just using me for fame, that's why he wants me..what if he never actually loves me'
Negative thoughts were popping in my head.
I clicked back reality, we were still walking.
Kacchan then push me against the wall. I knew he was angry, that's why I looked down at the floor.
Next thing I knew, he punched me in the stomach. It hurt really bad, but, that's what I get. I didn't complain because whatever he does to me, that's what I deserve.
"That's what you get bitch" he said to me. I didn't say anything because he was right.

Katsuki POV................

I didn't know what I was doing. I couldn't control myself. I knew she was blaming herself, I just can't stop. When I punched her, I could see that she was crying. I can't stop, I punch her so many times that I lost count. Why do I always have to do this to her? It wasn't even her fault that half'n'half bustard kissed her.
Fuck...why?
I looked at her, she was a bleeding mess. She couldn't even stand back up. I Look at her with a angry face.
I wanted to help her, but I couldn't control my self. Instead of helping her, I just walked away.
"Fuck you bitch, haha, thank god that I never loved you. And never will."
That's all what I said before walking away.

Izuku POV..........

I knew it...he never loved me.. should've known.
I should've known that all he wants is attention.
I looked at myself, I was all covered in blood.
I was behind a wall, so, nobody can really see me. I then, saw my bag. I realize that I had extra clothes. I had no choice but to change on top of these clothes.
I put on a black hoodie and black pants. I managed to take off the clothes that were under my now black outfit. I was far away from were I needed to be. Nobody would know who I am,that's a good thing,but..I needed a friend. Who can I call?..... I need somebody that will understand me pretty will, and I also need someone that lives near by.... so, I decided
To called my best friend which lives around here to pick me up, she thankfully agreed. Few minutes past and she was here. I hurry up and went to her car. We were both extremely hungry, so we went to get some food first and go to my hotel room to eat there. We arrived few minutes later. We went to my room to pack, I decided to leave a little bit early. We pack and finished our food.
We were in a extreme hurry, we both went to the car and drove to her private jet that we can both be on. My best friend was already leaving to Japan as will. She also found a house for her to stay at. She decided that I can go to her place for a little, while I was looking for a place to live.
Thankfully, she already packed to leave.

We entered the private jet and talked.
"What was going on? Why do you want to leave so early?" She asked me.
"Umm.. will... I just.. wanted a break from going here and stuff like- I will tell you later, okay,"
"It's okay, if you don't feel like it then.. don't say it if you don't want to talk about it."
I gave a smile.

We talked some more about our lives and stuff like that. We haven't seen each other in a long while. I knew she will be the perfect friend to go on a trip, who wouldn't want her as a friend.

Oh wait....I forgot to tell you some facts about her.
Silly me.
1. Her name is uraraka ochaco.
2. She is 2 years older then me.
3. She can be sometimes toxic to other people.
4. She has always been so nice to everyone
5. She is a famous person.
5. She is famous for being an author.

(I don't know what else to write about)

(Next day)
When we were landing, she pulled out a magazine that she had in side her backpack.
It was a picture of kacchan ..... shirtless.....
"Hey izuku!!! Do you know this guy" uraraka said to me while pointing at kacchan.
"Y-yes... I do" I said trying not to cry.
"Umm.... I know your more famous then me and all but.....can you do me a favor....." uraraka said blushing.
'Oh no..... I know where this going....I don't want to do it' I thought to myself.
"Umm... uraraka... I am so sorry but I can't do any more favors..." I said with a sad face.
"Huh??.....why not!!!" She looked more angry then sad.
"I don't... have time...anymore....I also really don't want anything to do with guys as will." I said..
"That's fine I guess" she said frustrated.
"I am really sorry" I said actually telling the truth.

When we landed we got our bags and went on other car. It was morning so we were hungry already.
First, we went to her place and unpacked my stuff to my new room. Next, we went to my house to get my things packed, then went to her place and unpacked everything.
Soon, we ordered some food for lunch. Time passes by really fast.
"Can I use a phone charger" I asked her.
"Yea, there one over there, next to the gray couch." She said pointing next to the gray couch.
"Thanks." I said.
"No problem"she replied.
§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§

                           Thanks for reading my book. I am sorry for another late update. I really have a lot of homework but...I will do anything for you guys. While I am updating my book, I've been trying my best with writing and making everything so interesting for you guys. Again, thanks for 1k reads. When I told my brother, he was so proud of me. I almost wanted to cry when I reached 1k reads. I didn't know it will be that fast!!.
Wow....I really don't know what to say anymore.
Will.....have a nice rest of the day/night..
Love you all!!!!! 💖💖💖💖💖💖💖

Word count:1135

(Edit)
I just hit 2K!!!! I hit 2K reads!!!!
Thank you so much!! I really don't know what to do!!
I will think of something! I promise I will do something for you guys.
Thank you guys so much.
LOVE YOU!!!!💖💖💖💖