😬😍😃

1. "Busted"
2. Romantic present
3. Planing a plan

Katsuki's POV............

"What's going on here?" I heard a familiar male voice.

I turned around and it was Deku's dad... well shit, it's time to act innocent again.

"Oh, hello!" Deku said.

"Well, look who it is!" He said while looking at me.

"Hello, MR. Toshinori Yagi" I said while shaking his hand. I feel like he is getting the wrong thing... I feel like he heard her say 'ow' and came here to make us get in trouble...

"Well, this has been officially awkward..." he said looking at both of us.
"Well....I'll  See you guys later the " he said while waving and turning around leaving.

Deku and I just waited for him to leave so we could both speak.

"Oi, deku" I said facing deku. Deku looked at me.
"See you later" I said. She then nodded and walked back inside. I looked one more time at her ass before getting inside my car.

I drove to her house to put in a big teddy bear! I then ordered gold roses. The chocolate from yesterday were melted and so, I had to search up 'what is Izuku's favourite chocolate?' It turns out, she like milk chocolate. I wonder why? Anyways, she wasn't going to come home until 6 o'clock or something around there. The roses came in 30 minutes later, It was gold roses which costed me a lot! It wasn't even actual gold!

The box was heart shaped and it had no lid. It was because inside they were the gold roses. It looked but I don't know if she would like it. I bought 10 boxes of them... I have a problem.

I decorated her room a little bit. I finally finished and I decided to go outside. I closed the door from her room. I sat in the couch waiting for her to come. I also told her to text me when she comes, so I waited. I watched a movie on my phone because I don't know where her remote was. When the movie finishes, it was barely 5:48 pm! I still had time to explore her house because she didn't give me a house tour yet.

I went to room to room and found a lot of things. She has a theatre room! it's not small, it's actually big!
I found out that her bunny isn't home.. hm.. wonder where it is.!?
Anyways, I had my phone inside my pants pockets and I felt a vibration coming from my pockets. It was my phone. I checked and it was a Tex from deku. Basically, she said that she was coming home from work.  I got a little excited and went back to the couch!

I started to think of a plan! Like, what am I going to say, what I'm gonna do, and all of that stuff.
I then heard a knock on the door and it was deku!

"Hi, now! Give me back my keys!" She said reaching her hand flat. The thing was.. I lost her keys.

"Don't you have a extra copy of your key?" I asked because I don't want to get in trouble or even get yelled at by her.

"Uhh.. yeah! Why wouldn't I! I'm not that dumb" she said entering her house.

"Then! I could keep the key for just in case" I said.

"Okay then!" She said. She put her stuff on the couch and went to the nearest bathroom.

I waited on her couch watching tv... yes, she turned on her tv. I still don't know where the remote is. Unless you need to use a app to turn in the tv.

"Kacchan.. you starting to creep me out!" She said walking to sit on the couch.

"Why?" I asked.

"The real question is why did you want to come inside my house?" She said. It's obvious that she forgot about it. I didn't want to tell her.

"Forget that! So, what happened at work?" I said.

"Work stuff! You know, I don't think I've ever seen you at work." She said. That's because I don't work!

"You idiot! I don't work!"  I said. Obviously I was joking.

"Then how-"

"I was joking!! I do work it's just that my work is on break! When I go-"

"You retired didn't you." She said while making tea.

"..yeah! That!" I said.

"You know, you've been creepy lately.. oh!! Yesterday!! So yesterday " she said

She was just telling me a long story! I was listening to her story of course. I still can't believe she forgot about her present!

We both were talking for a little bit and then she finished her tea! She went to the kitchen to put her cup in the sink. I followed her of course. We talked for a while and again, we went from talking to kissing. We had another make out session. This was bad for her since she's barely 18.

And soon, we both jumped because we heard a knock on her door. None of us wanted to get, I had an idea to go down to the basement. She agreed, we doth went to our fours. Her butt was on my way so once we got to the basement, I had no choice but smack it.

"Ow!! Again" she said.

"Hey, since your 18 now.. do you wa-" I said trying to do it with her.

"Hold on, i still wanna know who's outside" she said while holding her phone. She had cameras outside and I wanted to know who was outside as well.

"So, who's outside" I said getting closer so I could see.

"It's my dad....." she said.

I laughed a little.
"Really? That's funny." I laughed quietly until I realized.
"Do you think he heard us.. you know, that I was going to your house..." I said she then looked at me, probably waiting for me to tell her a new plan.

"Okay, the only thing we could do is ignore him!" I said.

" my dad is either going to kill me or he is thinking that I'm dead.... because of you" she said.

Will she isn't wrong. I'll kill her today, if you know what I mean.

"And it's not gonna help the fact that you car is parked outside..." she said gibbing a good point.. but I think my plan is better.

Hello! Do you like the new chapter? I hope you guys do!! Also, happy thanksgivings!!!

Love you guys all💖💖💖