Surprise

"Let's surprise your mother!" Katsuki's father said happily looking at the gift, and back to katsuki.
"Already? Don't you think it's a little early for you to give her an animal this early?" Katsuki said, he was still sleepy since a barely had enough sleep last night.
"Yea...your right.. I guess I am just excited for her reaction.. me and your mother always wanted a dog, the reason why was because we didn't want you to feel lonely... we couldn't have anymore children. So, basically you were our only child... we almost lost you... you came out to early...it was a miracle that you survived... me and your mother did everything we can to protect you and have the best life...everything went so quickly..." masaru said not ever once stoped  smiling at his words. He sounded like he was giving a speech to his son.
Katsuki just listened to his father, he thought to himself of how lucky he was to come out alive.

"Nobody thought that you were survive, just me and your mother prayed for you for your survival.... and to our relief, you survive..." he continued, still smiling.
He looked up at katsuki, masaru got up from the bench, handed out the gift box where the little puppy was in.
"Take this to your room, quietly so it won't bark." He ordered his son to do.
Katsuki listened and nodded as a response to yes, he took the box and quietly, and carefully, went to his room to hide the dog. He didn't know where to put him, when he heard footsteps, he thought it was his father. But, when he looked outside his window, his father was there. He panicked for a second and rushed to the bathroom and put the gift box there. He came out of the door and closed it, just in time when his mother knocked on his door.
"Katsuki! Breakfast is ready!" His mother said to him behind his door.
Katsuki's mother walked away shortly after. To katsuki's surprise, she didn't open the door like he thought she would. He went down stairs to get his breakfast.
"Katsuki, your breakfast is on the table."
Katsuki walked to his breakfast and brought it to his room. While he was walking to his room, his mom started to get suspicious. And so, she asked him why was he bringing his breakfast up to his room? Katsuki's response was: "I got work to do"
She shrugged it off.
Katsuki enters his room, shutting his door closed. He put his breakfast on the table.
(Pretend thats katsuki's bedroom... but you can choose the color of his bedroom)

The only reason why he brought his breakfast to his room was because he didn't want the Pomeranian to wake up and start to bark out of nowhere

The only reason why he brought his breakfast to his room was because he didn't want the Pomeranian to wake up and start to bark out of nowhere. It's better if he was there and making sure he doesn't bark then rather wake up the Pomeranian and his mom to hear the barking sound of a dog.

~*~*~*3 hours later~*~*~*

It was time for you all been waiting for...

"Katsuki, bring in the surprise" masaru said to his son.
Katsuki ran to his room to get the gift box, don't worry, they feed the dog before the surprise.
He ran back down stairs and handed th-

~*~*10 minutes earlier~*~*

"Hey darling, can you listen to me for a few minutes.." masaru kindly said to his wife.
"Okay" she said happily. Little did everyone know, Mitsuki had a really huge surprise for masaru, her husband.
"So, we've been wanting this since a really long time now... i think it's time to tell how much you really mean to me.." masaru said. Masaru and Mitsuki were on their balcony, their hair moving side to side while the cold wind blowing on their faces. he was trying to figure out of what he is going to say to his love of his life. He kneeled down like he was going to propose to her again. He grabbed her hand and started to talk.
"Mitsuki, you've been the best wife, friend, auntie, cousin, and daughter. but,the most best thing that you've been,
best at is a beautiful, I mean beautiful mother. You've been the best thing that has ever happened to me, I'll be here , kneeling, for the rest of my life telling you all the best things your good at. And also telling you all the love I have for you.. their is no words for me to say that can impact my love for you, I met you and thought that I'll never have a chance with you, but when you excepted my love and gave me a chance, I felt so special. You could've choose anyone, I mean anyone, but you choose me... you said it's not for my looks, it's for my heart, and that's why I choose to marry you. I choose to marry someone that will never betray my love.....I love you, and I will always love you" masaru said with power to his voice, and that's how you know that he really meant it.
He got up and......

To be continued...
So, it has been a while Huh? I am sorry for not posting. I've been busy trying to work on myself and doing what is best for me. I am extremely grateful that you guys are enjoying my book!! I can't wait for you guys to read the next chapter!! I love you guys more then anything!! See you guys later💖💖💖