Kissy kissy!!!👁👄👁(car trip 3)

THANK YOU FOR 40K READS!!! I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH!!💖💖💖
Katsuki pov.........
I forced her to look at me and leaned closer and closer and closer till...
*knock knock*
DAMIT!!!
We both look where the noise was making, it was a dark figure. At first I couldn't till who it was...but then...

Izuku's POV..................
I can't believe that happened!it was so close!!!
I look to where the noise was and saw a dark figure, I look closer and I knew who it was. It was todoroki!! I could hear angry growls coming from kacchan.....I should've told him before he came..
How did he came so quickly? It felt like two minutes or something like that.

Todoroki POV............(5 1/2hours earlier)
I was walking around my house, when all the sudden I felt so tired and hot. My mind decided to go and take a nice cold shower, so I did. It was a long shower, it was nice. I walked to my room, grabbing my phone and checking the time.

"It's already 11pm.....what a shame..." I quietly said to myself.

No wander I was so tired, I didn't even do anything all day. I went to bed and put on my covers. I looked up at the ceiling and closed my eyes.....before I knew it...I was wide awake. I couldn't think of anyone else except.......izuku...

'Why?....why doesn't she love me? Why does she love a player? Why does she like him? Is there something in him that she likes? Or am I not good enough?.....' I sadly thought to myself...

I really don't get why she loves a ugly player.

Anyways, I couldn't think of her for so long...I just decided to see if she is home...I was to bored and needed her.
I went to her location, thankfully it wasn't off, I saw that she was 3 hours away from her own house.
We also live close, just saying. I grabbed my keys and went to my car. Got in and drove off. At first I thought she was out camping or something like that. bit I do have a little problem, I don't know what car to drive in. It was either my Lamborghini Aventador S:

 It was either my Lamborghini Aventador S:

Or my Lamborghini Urus:

I didn't know which one so, I just chose the Urus

I didn't know which one so, I just chose the Urus. I also wanted to get izuku a Lamborghini for her birthday, but who knows! I might actually give her one! Anyways, I was on the road! Few hours past and I saw a car...I parked near the car, hoping that they didn't noticed! After some minutes, I saw a person getting out of the car, I look carefully but I still couldn't till who it was. Soon, I got a text.
I look down at my phone and clicked on my text message. I didn't know who it was because I didn't even look at who texted me.

Can you come and pick us up?? Please?

And then I realized who was texting me..."izuku...."

I walk to i think it's her car and saw two people in that car. I couldn't see will but I just knocked on the car and I think they both got a little bit scared!